its officially whacked. why me. whyyyyy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
tonight i just wrote a goodbye email to a guy who i've been chatting with for a year. the first 2 weeks he was interested in me, wanted to go out with me. i wasn't ready to date. i was still seperated. so, whatever, i thought he understood. he asked me to make him some cd's of u2 bootlegs and mpegs. he rarely came online sometimes. i made them anyways. a year later he has yet to pick them up, citing his busy schedule. yet he found time to date, go out, whatever. no big deal. i didnt want him as a boyfriend. i just really got sick of him telling me he was too busy to pick up his cd's and i kept asking him if i could at least mail them to him. he always avoided that last offer. so anyways, i got this sick feeling that he was avoiding a meeting with me. so i feel like i wasted his time. he didnt have to keep chatting with me. all he had to do was block and delete my ass on msn. believe me, i can take it. im used to this shit. and if you think im overreacting, you would have to be in my shoes to see what this guy was like. im hurt but i'll get over it like i usually do.

you know what? there is a guy out there for you. he's out there right now, doing something...maybe he's at the grocery store in his neighborhood, buying the same kind of ice cream that you love, or maybe he's walking along the beach, where he has a great pad with glass walls overlooking the ocean, or maybe he's sitting on his couch, watching the red rocks concert, or maybe he's at disneyland, on pirates of the caribbean, all alone, wishing he had a wonderful girl to spend the day with...a wonderful girl with an adorable daughter, no less. and very soon, 'cell, you are going to meet him. and you are going to fall madly in love and live happily ever after. and if it's the disneyland guy, you could get married in the magic kingdom because i haven't been there in two years and i miss it.

so hang in there, girlie. he's out there. fate just hasn't brought him to you yet, that's all.

bonosgirl84 said:
you know what? there is a guy out there for you. .

:yes: :hug:

I've heard this said before, that sometimes we have to meet a few of the wrong people before we finally meet the right one, and I believe you'll meet the right one too :hug:

i know this is *probably* irrelevant but i saw this on a car bumper sticker today ....

I believe in dragons, good men, and many other fantasy creatures.

:shifty: ;)

Icelle...that guy is a loser.

You're too nice for him, burning bootlegs and stuff.

He can go f*ck himself, and there are plenty of fish in the sea! :)

Back
Top Bottom