Its officially unfair #1543

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
K since i'm the only one still using the # system...*gives up caring*

I have figured it out, genius that I am. That funny joke God played on all of us...you know, how men hit their sexual peak at like age 20 and women more like 30.

Men get BETTER looking with age. Like they dont start to turn until theyre at least 50. after watching OLD OLD u2 stuff tonight, it hit me. Guys that are my age are just not as good looking till theyre 30 or 40 even. Men go bald. its actually SEXY (some of the time) but man.

Women are pretty much done for after the age of 25. unless of course we stop eating and work out 4 hours a day 7 days a week. and have constant plastic surgery. what gives? It all makes sense.

Well this has been another edition of "Tiffany answers a lifelong question" Tune in next week for "What is the meaning of life??"

oh crikey. Yes Sicy is in fact a 30 year old supermodel.

Oh i hate you all. I never even eat anymore and i still cant lose weight. FLARG on all of you.

:tongue:

you have all missed the point

*note to self* never post great ideas at 4 am

:banghead:

hey, tiffany!
don't you worry!!

men get bald and fat usually!

For every handsom man over 30 you find, I will show you a girl over 30 who is absolutely beautiful!

oh brother.

I didnt mean "done" i just meant like .... men age more gracefully than women...like if we get a wrinkle its "considered" much less attractive than if it were to happen to a man...they just look like "Noble" or something. Oh nevermind. :reject:

I would have turned my back on this thread completely but I feel as though i have offended others. Not what i was getting at. sorry.

THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE as serious as everyones takin it.....!

someone close it now. ;)

*crawls back into cave*

HERE

My example being....Look at the u2 boys when they were 20 or so. I think they were all sorta gangly and goofy lookin imho. Now I think they look great....like droolworthy great.

I'll be a monkeys uncle if i look half as good when i'm 45 as i do now....

This is where it all spawned from.

I'm going to get my david gray tickets now. G'day :wave:

I think I looked my best when I was four. It's all gone downhill from there. :|

My boyfriend is 20 and losing his hair. He gets all :no: about it and it's really cute. hehehe.

Wanna hear something really rediciolus?

Back when I turned 18, I was like "I feel old now" and nonsense like that.

I'd probably do it again when I turn 25 too.

As for my looks: pffff I think I've looked the same for years, at least since high school, minus haircuts and different clothes (most people rate me at least a few years younger than I really am). Don't think I reached my "best ever" look yet. :shrug:

In general I think it depends on each person. Some age gracefully, and some, well...just don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom