It's officially too quiet in here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omfc

My other co worker just gave me the U2 DVD!!!!! :hyper: :drool: :ohmy:

I am doing backflips right now. :|

It's my last day at work today!!! Mewants to do backflips plus aerials with Sicy. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Am off to California next week. :)

This girl in my office has been after me all week to go to Starbucks with her so she could use her coupon. I just wanted to go because I wanted to look in the bookstore nearby for possible Christmas presents. We were supposed to go yesterday afternoon, but she was like, "I don't want to go today, let's go tomorrow" and I said I would just go anyway because I wanted to go to the bookstore, but she kept begging me to wait, so I gave in. Now today she's like, "I don't feel like coffee. It's too many points on the Weight Watchers system." :mad: After all that yesterday when I wanted to go to the bookstore. I hate it when people are rude and inconsiderate. So now I'm going to walk to the bookstore by myself in the rain.

dizzy said:
It's my last day at work today!!! Mewants to do backflips plus aerials with Sicy. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Am off to California next week. :)

I am off for two weeks and I am still doing backflips so you're more than welcome to join me.

Where in Cali?? :hyper:

I'm copyin' my Ryan tape for somebody from the Ryan board and packing up some magazines that have a Ryan interview in them to send to people from the Ryan board.

Damn you, Ryan...controlling my life...:crack: :D

Sicy said:

I am off for two weeks and I am still doing backflips so you're more than welcome to join me.

Where in Cali?? :hyper:

sport11.gif

I'm going to Southern California to visit some relatives and a friend I went to college with.

Wish I was going to SF so I could've bothered you. :evil: Will just send you azucar vibes up north. :scratch:

Last edited:
somebody's bored

meegannie said:
If you scroll up and down really quickly, it looks like daafish has the Ryan Adams bondage avatar.

:lmao:

*wonders why meggy was scrolling up and down that quick to begin with*

:sexywink:

OMC!

So check it...I was leavin' for the post office to mail out that Ryan stuff, and I notice that the mail came. I got a sweet, sweet, funny U2 card from an Interferencer, and I got a package from my friend Angel at the Ryan forum. Okay, now...I had sent her a vid of Ryan performing on Leno...that's it...told her she didn't have to send me anything for it. She ended up sending me 2 Ryan shows and said I'd be gettin' more. So I open the package and find a beautiful Christmas card, fancy Coloroda chocolate, and 3 Ryan shows!!!! :drool: :heart: I sent out her magazine today, and I made the package really pretty...but it's just...damn...I need to find some stuff I can pay her back with, even though she told me to not worry about it!

I :heart: people. :love:

Wake up everyone!!!!

It is still really quet around here. It was really quiet at my work today and I was ready for a posting marathon, but nooooo. It was dead around here.

:mad:
:scream:
:madspit:
:p
:angry:
:yawn:
:slant:

Back
Top Bottom