It's Officially Too Much Information

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyedgirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Memo to my married female friends:

Ladies, I am there to share in the joy of the birth of your children, and the completion of your families, but jeez Louise, do not tell me your hubby is getting a vasectomy :yikes:

The next time I see hubby at the Sunday arvo barbie, I do NOT want my first thought to be about the state of his testicles :angry:

Thanks for your attention.

How about your step-mom talking to you about your dad getting one...I'm so surprised I didn't have nightmares...:sad:

I know way too much about one of my brothers-in-law due to a discussion about having more children (in this case, my sis and him are NOT having more children...they have 3. but I digress). this discussion took place around a breakfast table. I learned not only had he had one, but had to go BACK because the first time didn't take.

blueeyedgirl said:
The next time I see hubby at the Sunday arvo barbie, I do NOT want my first thought to be about the state of his testicles :angry:

I HAVE TO SECOND THIS!!!!!!! lol actually...can I add this on for someone who's technically family....but has pretty much disowned us anyway?! I don't need to know that he went behind your back to do it or that you lied to him about the pill, while getting pregnant!!! KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES!!!!

Angela Harlem said:
beg has mental friends. :tsk:

...why would they tell YOU this, beg? yeah, mental.

:hug:

What have I done, what have I done, what have I done to deserve this??? :scream:

:hug: to all who have been faced with the horror :hug:

kafrun said:
One of my best friend tells me far worse than that.. far FARRRR worse :crack:

I agree! There is nothing worse than coming face to face with a guy your friend told you EVERYTHING about including marking him on standard catagories and techniques. These men I sort out in my mind by scores. Yesterday I ran into 3.75 (top score is a 6) and couldn't help feeling sorry for him because he won't progress to the second heat with scores under a 4.5. I definitely had a "poor you" tone to my voice.

lynnok said:

I agree! There is nothing worse than coming face to face with a guy your friend told you EVERYTHING about including marking him on standard catagories and techniques. These men I sort out in my mind by scores. Yesterday I ran into 3.75 (top score is a 6) and couldn't help feeling sorry for him because he won't progress to the second heat with scores under a 4.5. I definitely had a "poor you" tone to my voice.
I had a friend who complained her hubby wasn't that "big" to me.. in front of him :der:

Back
Top Bottom