It's officially too much

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
king sized kit kat bars. frozen. so you can break off the chocolate sides with your teeth. and then pull back each layer of the kit-kat, one-by-one ...

soooOOooOOoOoOooOoOoOOoOoOoOooO good.

I haven't eaten a KitKat in ages... :(

Do you have those KitKat Bites (or whatever they're called) in Canada? They're like tiny squares of KitKat. They are horrifically sickly :barf: Unless that's what you're talking about...in which case I'll get the puke pail. :wink:

the last time i tried to get a kit kat bar from the vending machine, the machine at my money :mad:

TheQuiet1 said:
I haven't eaten a KitKat in ages... :(

Do you have those KitKat Bites (or whatever they're called) in Canada? They're like tiny squares of KitKat. They are horrifically sickly :barf: Unless that's what you're talking about...in which case I'll get the puke pail. :wink:

I have not seen KitKat bites here :hmm:

fah said:
candy...

I think I may have overdosed on those tiny KitKat bars tonight

You're just showing off because you live in Canada and have the opportunity to overdose on delicious Canadian KitKat bars :grumpy: :jealous:

Reaches into the archives....a celebration of sorts! :evil:

34547%3A5923232%7Ffp333%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E73%3A%3E%3A97%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C%3B%3A2%3A698%3Bnu0mrj

OMG...I completely forgot about the mini Aero bars :D

All the Halloween candy was half price at Safeway and they had all these bags of Aeros, KitKats and Smarties.

I resisted temptation

phanan said:
One thing I love when going to Canada is picking up a few of those Aero candy bars. Why they don't have those in the U.S. is beyond me.

I don't know if you have one near you but World Market stores have aero bars and mint aero bars.........

Back
Top Bottom