it's officially too high

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
how did we get to #2000 so soon? what happened to 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700, 1800??????????

whose in charge around here? where are the number police?

WOW. yer right..

what took someone so long to notice>????

right over everyones head. Thanks Neeta for keepin us all on top of it...

:crazy:

:wave:

uhm...I replied about the numberig system in someone's thread like 2 days ago, or maybe it was yesterday, but no one paid attention :banghead: :rant: :combust:

I used to consider myself one of the numbering police but people habve no respect for rules here

plain and simple

you're all a bunch of rogues

personally, I think we should abolish the numbering system

:|

Last edited:
Yeah Where TF is salami?

*Chants*

DOWN WITH NUMBERING!! DOWN WITH NUMBERING!!!

*anarchy begins in IO*

JK actually I think the heavens would fall if the numbering were abolished completely. I can handle slight chaos as opposed to the universe erupting.

Kirk, you lied. That makes TWO posts tonight. :eyebrow:......I know you love eyebrow smiliey.....:sexywink:

kobesan and i tried to reform the numbering system one time and everyone got all mad and we almost got our asses kicked. and salami closed all my threads that were numbered incorrectly.

it was a sad day in interland. :sad:

sounds like we've got our own little "mutiny on the bounty" goin on here :evil:

:lmao:

I have not been on line much lately because I've been so busy at work. I knew it had been in the 1380-1390 range and I couldn't believe it was already up to 2000! I thought, wow they have been busy while I have been gone! :ohmy: Then I realized...HA! They have cheated! They have skipped some numbers. :tsk: We shall see if order can regained. :shifty:

___
:wave: Hi Lilly

I liked the numbering revolution.

Screaming Flower said:
kobesan and i tried to reform the numbering system one time and everyone got all mad and we almost got our asses kicked. and salami closed all my threads that were numbered incorrectly.

it was a sad day in interland. :sad:

I remember that day. The day the music died.

:(

i wonder if the pengies would be up for a numbering system revolution. not even salami could stop them.

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom