It's Officially TOO COLD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. Drop on down to Texas, where it's a nice 52 degress right now. Of course ... then you'll be stuck in Texas, so I guess you're screwed either way.

Believe me,...i would like to see you all in the Netherlands :up:

where it is 10 Celcius to warm the last couple of days,....

it's not too bad weather-wise here, but they shut off the heat at work today and yesterday. we had some flooding and i guess the heat interferes with the electronics drying off.

Re: Re: It's Officially TOO COLD

trish0860 said:

Jeez. And I was bitching about it being in the 40's here in So Cal.

trish, winter in LA is supposed to be a chilly 65 degrees. we have a right to bitch. it's fuckin cold!

Re: Re: Re: It's Officially TOO COLD

discothequeLP said:

trish, winter in LA is supposed to be a chilly 65 degrees. we have a right to bitch. it's fuckin cold!

No kidding...first the damn rain for 2 weeks and now its freezing :mad:

Good lord.. its like 35 - 40 here and I am freezing!! :reject:

I'd seriously die.

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's Officially TOO COLD

Bono's American Wife said:

No kidding...first the damn rain for 2 weeks and now its freezing :mad:

My damn bones are aching. I feel like my grandmother. Pretty soon I'll be slathering on the Ben-Gay and sitting in my chair with the heating pad on my back. :mad:

okay i didn't know it was so cold here tonight. i went out in sandals (i had on a tee shirt, jeans, and wore a jacket). did i mention i was walking outside for a bit? needless to say, most of the time i was running (to avoid getting robbed and because i was freezing).

KhanadaRhodes said:
okay i didn't know it was so cold here tonight. i went out in sandals (i had on a tee shirt, jeans, and wore a jacket). did i mention i was walking outside for a bit? needless to say, most of the time i was running (to avoid getting robbed and because i was freezing).

where is "here"? and why did you need to avoid getting robbed?

memphis, the nation's second worst city in terms of crime. i live downtown, where it actually isn't too bad crime-wise, even though everyone thinks it is. (midtown's a lot worse, and 99% of people - including those who get robbed - leave their doors unlocked.) but if there were gang members surrounding you and visually raping you, i suppose you'd still clutch your purse.

it'd been so long since i've been out downtown past like nine that i forgot that's when it really starts hopping. about 30 kids ranging from 8 to 16 poured into tower records and started running around and screaming, despite the fact that they kept coming on the p.a. and announced the curfew and anyone under 18 had to leave unless they had a parent. all i will say is i hate this town because it's making me a racist. i need to get out so i can realize this isn't so in every city.

FORECAST :

Mon, Jan 17

Late thunder :eyebrow:
min: 19°C - max: 38°C (hot and humid weather :madspit: )

Tue, Jan 18

Mostly sunny
min: 20°C - max: 29°C :up:

Wed, Jan 19

Mostly sunny
min: 14°- max: 28°C :up:

Thu, Jan 20

Mostly sunny
min: 16°C - max: 30°C :up:

Bewdiful!!!! Any one want to come to Oz? :)

Last edited:
Rono said:
Believe me,...i would like to see you all in the Netherlands :up:

where it is 10 Celcius to warm the last couple of days,....

I'll be there in August, but it'll be warmer then :D

It's going to be 5 degrees here tomorrow and a minimum of one degrees celcius. :hmm:

Lara Mullen said:

I'll be there in August, but it'll be warmer then :D

It's going to be 5 degrees here tomorrow and a minimum of one degrees celcius. :hmm:
Whiskey date :hyper: That will keep me warm . :up:

I thought the whiskey date was for Bushmills? :hyper:
My friend will be working there this summer I think. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom