It's officially time to get up....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
My daughter explained to my Dad that she(5years old) and my son(2 1/2) play quietly in his room on Saturdays. Then, when Daddy farts, they know it is time to get up, go to the dump and get doughnuts.

:grumpy:

ewwwww :lol: Doughnuts?? I hope that's not an euphamisim for something that takes place in the bathroom :der:

Cleasai said:
ewwwww :lol: Doughnuts?? I hope that's not an euphamisim for something that takes place in the bathroom :der:

I didn't say take a dump!!!!! Go to the DUMP to get rid of my rubbish!!!!:sexywink:

:lol:

0916291529-books-resized200.jpg

Speaking of Kids....Great Book to read to them. It has a companion book called Everybody Poops.

:crazy:

Oh, one thing before I go to bed.

Not being able to handle the embarassment of the moment....I did the honorable thing and explained that it was not her dearest father that was the alarm clock on Saturdays.....:shrug:

nope....not our faithful dog Fenway. :no:

nor our three cats.......Snowball, Ozzy, and Tigger :no:

It was without a doubt, MOM who announced the beginning of the weekend. :macdevil:

:censored:
Back to sleep on the couch for me. Night all. :banghead:

BWAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I remember as a kid always being able to tell when my parents were awake on the weekeds cuz I'd hear the toilet seat cover clack against the tank after being lifted, and I'd hear one of them blowin' their nose. :heart:

verte76 said:
Uh, I don't believe I've ever seen those in the library. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I found the "Everyone Poops" book and used it in a Yankee Swap at a Christmas party.

Needless to say, the people I work with, well they have a high tolorance for my silliness.

:huh:

Angela Harlem said:
the people you work with are 10 year olds. I am not surprised Dread.

Yes, their sense of humor is infectious!

I am sure Martha could add to this. There are MANY words that cannot be said in class because they take them in a silly way!!!

For example, teaching about particles of matter and how when AIR is heated the molecules spread out, do not substitute GAS for AIR.

I had a friend and his nickname was "poopy pants."
Seems he had an accident in kindergarten and the name stuck.
We shortened the name to just "pants" though.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Everybody farts.It just so happens, with my fine expertise, men fart loud.Thats all.:yes:

Dreadsox said:

BWAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

Funniest thread EVER! :lmao:

There is no dignity left once you have kids...I've been busted several times with regard to bodily functions I assumed were private.

A long time ago, I was sharing a bathroom stall at the San Francisco airport with my then 2 year old son and he decided to announce to the entire restroom "why are you taking so long mommy...are you pooping?" And I wasn't!!!!

...and from the looks of the kid in the upper left, I think they caught him in mid-poop :uhoh:

I remember being a wittle kiddy and my uncle told me to pull his finger. He farted. That was the last time I fell for the pull my finger
gag. :lmao:

RockNRollDawgie said:
I remember being a wittle kiddy and my uncle told me to pull his finger. He farted. That was the last time I fell for the pull my finger
gag. :lmao:

OMG...I did that to my son the other day!!!!!

I am a bad Dad!

Back
Top Bottom