IT'S OFFICIALLY TIME TO FIND OUT...What Breed of Dog Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
WHAT BREED OF DOG ARE YOU?
Click here to take the test:
http://www.emode.com/dog/

I'm a Scottish Terrior!

scott.gif

No bones about it, you're an adventurous Scottish Terrier. Fearless, feisty, and always up for a challenge, you like having things your way. Some people might even label you stubborn or headstrong. But we know you're just ambitious and motivated. (Being misinterpreted is such a trial, isn't it?) Besides, your can-do attitude serves you well when facing challenges at work or in your personal life. No job is too big, and absolutely no obstacle is going to stand in your way. You're always ready, willing, and able to rise to the challenge. A loyal, caring friend, you choose your pals very carefully, then stick by them through thick and thin. Woof!

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 04-29-2002).]

No bones about it, you're a dedicated, trustworthy St. Bernard. Loyal and good-hearted, you're as reliable as they come. Your naturally protective personality is reflected in the way you treat people close to you. Sheltering your nearest and dearest from harm (or bad news, for that matter) is high on your priority list. That attitude earns you lots of gold stars, not to mention respect. People admire your strong morals ? and how well you stick to them! Focused, steadfast, and determined, you always aim to please. It's a breed like yours that makes the world a better place ? woof

bernard.gif

I dont like dogs.
Wheres the cat test? !

Hmmmmm.....!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!
berner_s.gif

No bones about it, you're an energetic, devoted Chihuahua. For your breed, size definitely doesn't matter. After all, sometimes the best things (diamonds, car keys, Godiva truffles) come in small packages.

Chihuahua.jpg

You're an Irish Setter!

No bones about it, you're a devil-may-care Irish Setter. Fun-loving and light-hearted, life is an adventure for you ? an attitude your nearest and dearest find refreshing and inspiring.

WTF?? They think I'm a Great Dane. Bullshit(e), not a bad breed though, but everbody knows BOXER BOXER BOXER BOXER BOXER BOXER BOXER

Originally posted by z edge:
WTF?? They think I'm a Great Dane. Bullshit(e), not a bad breed though, but everbody knows BOXER BOXER BOXER BOXER BOXER BOXER BOXER

3343446%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A6%3B45584ot1lsi

WOOF

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

No bones about it, you're a popular, fun-loving Golden Retriever. Adored by all and too cool for school, you're extroverted and enthusiastic. Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash.

golden_s.gif

Pug
pug.gif

No bones about it, you're an intelligent, playful Pug. Witty and charming, you're a lot of dog wrapped in a small package. People just love you ? a wonderful approachability and sense of humor put you at the top of everyone's list. And because you're smart and quick-witted, you attract a crowd wherever you go. (Have you ever considered running for office or starting a company? You've got the charisma for either.) But that doesn't mean you can't be a little naughty or mischievous when opportunity knocks ? you've definitely got a nose for fun! A happy, optimistic breed, you're admired and respected by all. Woof!

------------------

What in God's name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun...
Rest in peace Layne.

More golden stuff (I'm one too!)

Your magnetic personality makes you the life of any bash. Since you're a true people-dog, you genuinely love all kinds of social gatherings. Going to parties, dinners, and other shindigs is the best way to add faces to your constantly growing circle of friends. But besides being on the social A-list, you're a confident, well-rounded pup who's definitely something to bark about. Pretty accomplished at anything you set your mind to, your sunny nature and winning ways make you one of everyone's favorite dogs. Woof!

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Hmmmmm.....!

No bones about it, you're a good-hearted, people-loving Bernese Mountain Dog. Down-to-earth and loyal, no one works or plays harder than you do. You put your nose to the grindstone when it really counts, but you never neglect your social calendar. Simultaneously strong and sweet, you're very tuned-in to the feelings and needs of the other dogs you run with. Without having to be asked, you always have a helping paw to lend and a sympathetic shoulder to lean on. "Communication" is your middle name, and when that's paired with your unswerving devotion, you get a breed that everyone respects and trusts. Woof!
berner_s.gif

Me too. Good old reliable...that's me.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Hmmmmm.....!

berner_s.gif

Me too. Good old reliable...that's me.

poodle_s.gif

No bones about it, you're a go-ahead-and-spoil-me Poodle. Intelligent and discerning, why should you settle for anything but the best? No good reason comes to mind. You appreciate the finer things in life, from the trendiest clothes to the best restaurants. Maintaining your health and appearance is a must ? you owe it to yourself to look and feel tip-top. The result? An impeccable fashion sense, perfect grooming, and the latest must-have "toys" and accessories. Unfortunately, that can be a little intimidating to people who don't know you. They might think you're a bit cold or distant. But your close friends know better. Your nearest and dearest can see beyond the glitz and glamour to the smart, considerate person within. Woof!

------------------
Sometimes all I need is a good push
Roll over and whisper some goodness

*U2TakeMeHigher*
*Mackie's Fun House of Pleasure*

Back
Top Bottom