It's Officially Time for Some Sexy Knickers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
To offset beli's pantie woes and my crappy last few weeks, I propose blowing some cash at Victoria's Secret or another naughty outlet (ladies' choice) to celebrate Boxing Day!

:hyper:

We do have Bras n Things. :hyper: I can walk to Bras n Things from my house. :hyper:

Snoopy knickers :love:

PS During the after Christmas sales why are all the bras purple? Seriously, where do the purple bras live through out the rest of the year? And why do they come out after Christmas? :slant:

i like fluro bras.
like my bright green one. let me tell you about not matching!

and also my watermelon coloured fruit bra.
now THERE'S one that doesn't match anything!

:sexy:

I was bra shopping a couple of months ago. As I was trying to find a shell pink version of a bra I'd liked, there was a woman in her early 30s asking the sales girl for some help. She brought out this really flimsy, totally see through tiny thing and the woman goes to her "I've had four babies! How can that possibly hold me in?"

vs bras never fit me right :sad:

Someone break me off a piece of their boob :angry:

:donations:

Me too pax! I was thinking this just the other night. Dunno why. Something completely impractical but sexy.

I have no one to show it to though,
:sad:

I think the average cup size of a woman in America is a C and worldwide it is a B, IIRC.

Above or below? :wink:

I dream of a C cup. :love: I would really love to get back there. I got up to a DD and then I refused to go any higher.

I. Am. Not. Jordan.
I. Am. Not. Jordan.
I. Am. Not. Jordan.
I. Am. Not. Jordan.
I. Am. Not. Jordan.
I. Am. Not. Jordan.
I. Am. Not. Jordan.

beli said:

Angela. Harlem. Dont you READ peoples diaries? For gawds sake, didnt they teach you anything at that school of yours!

what, apart from how to pack a bong properly and 101 ways to make your own pipe?

not really...:reject:
i feel like im intruding reading some journals round here. i hence try and avoid the serious sounding titles to avoid stickybeaking.

but ms belindt, it seems i NEED to!
:huffy:

i wonder what our average is. in mt druitt i think its about a DD
:hussies:

paxetaurora said:

You are soooooo behind the times. My fiance is, like, so November. ;)

Then I had a sweetie and now I have none!

Cheers!

:mad:

;)

Aww mine pissed off in May. Greener pastures. I am more in need of flashing than you then!

:madspit:

:wink:
:hug:

And because I know you're all dying to know, I was happy to squeeze into a C until I got preggers. I refuse to say what I went up to, but I am now struggling to fit occasionally back into a C again. So C or D for me.
:grumpy:

He pissed off for another woman at that. A six-foot-tall field hockey goddess named Demetria.

Then my sweetie did similarly.

Let's find some flashers, then, Anna. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom