It's Officially This Little Light Of Mine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
How come the lightbulb isn't available on the list of smilies? There's no handy shortcut! I :heart:
lightold.gif
! :( Don't give me the excuse that it's not a real smiley...for I LOVE the lightbulb, and it holds a very special place in my heart!!!

There will always be a twinge of sadness in my heart because of the lightbulb being excluded. :(

*gets tapped on the shoulder by Lilly*

*Lilly whispers into my ear*

No, I'm not drunk!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Well I'm sure you guys like smilies like :cute: and :crazy: better than :idea: and :lemon:

Sacrafices had to be made for new and better things :p

btw I had a dream about bonochick last night but for the friggin life of me I cant remember what it was about! :rant:

Sicy said:
btw I had a dream about bonochick last night but for the friggin life of me I cant remember what it was about! :rant:

You weren't hurting me, were you??? :uhoh: :laugh:

NOO I swear! I think we were hanging out or something.. :scratch: I just know you were there.

maybe in your dream you and bonochick went to a hardware shop to go lightbulb-shopping

you mean to say that you wouldn't want to dream of lightbulb shopping? ;)

I dreamt my family lived in some land and the king of some island invited us over

I had a sneaky suspicion that it was a trap
AND IT WAS

the king of this nice little island took us captive, at which point my dream turned into a cheesy 80's vidoe game and I tried to escape the island and save my brother

Back
Top Bottom