It's Officially The West Wing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know how many West Wing fans are out there, but this season has improved substantially and is setting up a nice season ending cliff-hanger.

West Wing is the only network show we watch on a regular basis. Any other fans out there?

i dont watch the show but i did read an interesting piece yesterday on how aaron sorkin, the departing creative mastermind, took over production of the last 4 episodes of this season in an effort to boost his value to other network bidders over the summer. by all the praise the show is getting, it sounds as though he will command a high sum.

I love the West Wing! I'm beyond obsessed with the show, lol. Working in politics would be my dream job, so I love watching a show all about people in that career, especially one which is so beautifully written and acted.

Y'know how lots of people shout out answers when they're watching a quiz show on tv? Well I shout insults/compliments/advice at the screen when I'm watching TWW. My friends find it endlessly amusing...I even earned the nickname CJ because apparently I remind them of that character. (Yeah, right!)

Sadly, I haven't seen most of the fourth season yet since it's not on tv in the UK so I've only seen episodes myself and friends have downloaded. That said, I am spending about 20 hours a day downloading episodes right now, so hopefully that situation will change pretty quick. :wink:

i am OBSESSED, OBSESSED I TELL YOU with the west wing.

i cannot get enough. yesterday was soooooooooo good. i can hardly wait for the finale.

:drool: X 1,000,000

i do what fizz does too. i yell all sorts of things at the screen. :crack:

:hug: west wing :hug:

Here, Here. :wave: Haven't missed an episode. Quick wit and really stellar writing. :up: My friends and I were placing bets on who was being kidnapped and I just know the Frenchy boyfriend is in on it...Charlie's going to kick ass when he finds out about the E that he slipped to her. :mad: Can't wait till next week.
also haven't missed an episode of "24" (Keifer Sutherland) which I couldn't see how they could top the first season, but it's been really good this time around. These are the only 2 shows I will take the phone off the hook for..:up:

Last edited:
I can't get into it. Probably the whole unrealistic thing. :slant:

Flower, why don't you come to DC before I leave? :( HUH? HUH???

Josh is a hero, Josh is a wonder, Josh is the smartest guy on the show and possibly on the planet. Josh is gorgeous, Josh is funny, Josh is sensitive.

Josh. Is not whiny.

Joshua Lyman rocks my world. :drool: :cute:

Screaming Flower said:
and i want make out with josh lyman.

Ah no no no no NO.
Josh is miiiiiiiiiine.

I realise we're discussing a fictional character, and thus this is a somewhat pointless discussion, but over in the fictional world of the fictional West Wing, the fictional character of Josh is alllllll mine, albeit only fictionally. :wink:

Fizz

P.S. Josh is mine. :p

:yes: I download episodes here since I'm tvless. I used to not be so into it when I lived in DC, but now that I'm gone, I'm much more of a fan. Also, since I rarely get to see tv, the shows that I am able to download I love. A lot of flatmates are clueless about what's going on though because they talk so fast and use so much american lingo... :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom