Its Officially the rockstar gym

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
I'm tellin ya my gym...has ALL the rockstars and cool people.

I swear today i saw Jkayet-sadly she did not recognize me. I was all "I thought you were in England??"

Her: :eyebrow: *backed away slowly*

Yes its true, I've spotted pavarotti, Jimi from the doves, Lucy Liu , Lenny Kravitz, and even our own Ryan Adams works out there regularly, much to my (and Kats) surprise.

Oh and of course, it has me as well. :sexywink:

I've started running again. Man i hate running. but it gets you in shape so fast. :mad: My legs hurt.

:sad: *cries self a river*

Ali Rose said:
How could i forget Tommy Trainer???

:defleppardwink:

:mad: what's wrong with Def Leppard? :mad:

that was bad Zoney...really bad.

and Hello Angel...MPLS can be a pretty hoppin town at times. you dont' think celebrities come here? We do have Prince and Jessica Lange....:wink:

that's ok Ali Rose, Jim Morrison drove my bus when I was in 8th grade!

tom brokaw is coming in 3 weeks to my school.

but that is tom.

none of this shit.

just tom.

and me.

and perhaps other shannon if she so chooses.

Re: Warning: taseless humor coming

zonelistener said:
I heard Tommy Trainer wasn't at the gym this weekend, something about him being sad about the whole Great White incident.

:lmao: :lol: :laugh:

*high five*

arw9797 said:

:mad: what's wrong with Def Leppard? :mad:

that was bad Zoney...really bad.

and Hello Angel...MPLS can be a pretty hoppin town at times. you dont' think celebrities come here? We do have Prince and Jessica Lange....:wink:

that's ok Ali Rose, Jim Morrison drove my bus when I was in 8th grade!

Aww.. I didn't mean anything by it.. I was just excited for your gym, it wasn't a comment on how I perceive MPLS. :wave:

Dead rock stars make great bus drivers.....John Lennon drove me in H.S.

Yeah, famous peolple live here, Jessica Lange :lol:

I think Prince is living in Toronto right now.

So, that leaves us with a bunch of retired wrestlers and, like, um, Josh Harnett.

Okey, I figure he has an apartment in Toronto, and probably some more in London and Paris.

Anyway. Paisley Park is Chanhassen.

Ali Rose said:
I swear today i saw Jkayet-sadly she did not recognize me. I was all "I thought you were in England??"

Her: :eyebrow: *backed away slowly*
:ohmy: Me?? I actually really should start going to these places you call a 'gym' more often...;) Maybe I have a twin there...:uhoh: Ok, Minneapolis is now on my 'top ten places to go when I'm kicked out of england at the end of september' list...did I look happy to be living there? Enjoying the city? :reject: Ok, yes I'm :der:. That Irish pub looked cool too though... I wouldn't give you the eyebrow if I really did see you. :wave::hug:

I'm moving to TO in the fall...bring it on!!!!!!

I need outta here

Back
Top Bottom