It's Officially the Loggins/Michael Reunion Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
Yeah, so my possibly-someday brother-in-law revealed last night that he was under the impression that Kenny Loggins was 'the other guy' in WHAM!. Seriously. :coocoo: My hubby thought this was hilarious, and made up a pic for him:

3374385523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D427%3D9%3A%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A%3A7%3A663ot1lsi

:lmao:

Dude, I randomly managed to slip that picture into a post at the Ryan board...:lmao:

Replies:

"hahahahahayou fuckers are too much"

"god no!! please tell me that was a joke oh holy shit i cant even pretend to be eloquent about this what a horrible fucking idea whitney houston should tour first fuck man new edition should get back together anything but those two...with the exception of michael bolton and yanni god could you imagine!!!!"

bonosloveslave said:
So - gosh darn it, something has come up and I can't make it to the Detroit show - anybody wanna buy 2 tickets real cheap? :sexywink:

Well, I don't have any cash...

Would interesting trades be considered???????

I don't know what the WHAM guy looks like :)reject: ) or who Kenny Loggins is :)reject: x a million), but the last line in that poster is hilarious.

Kenny Loggins is the guy that did the theme song from "Footloose". And he did "Danger Zone" from Top Gun.

*edit:
Of course we can't forget the brilliant "I'm Alright" from Caddyshack :up:

BC - if there was Pez involved I might consider :hmm:

Last edited:
he's that guy on the left.

ever notice he really did nothing? he didn't sing lead on any songs, and while he did strum guitar, michael later started playing it too and then left ridgely with nothing to do. :laugh: poor thing.

Attachments

• japan85.jpg
    japan85.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom