It's Officially the Largest Indoor Christmas Tree in the Country!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
It's Officially the Largest Christmas Tree in the Country!

and it's right here in Dallas, TX at the Galleria mall! (everything's bigger in Texas y'know! :sexywink:)

My mom and I went to the Galleria today (the day after Thanksgiving) to see the lighting of their Christmas tree. 85 feet tall!

The performance included Santa on Skates (the tree is in the center of the ice skating rink), The Radio City Music Hall Rocketts (who are in town performing their Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show), and indoor fireworks!

I took some short videos with my digital camera. The quality isn't the best, cuz it's just a digital camera and not a real video camera, but it's still pretty good considering.

I've uploaded the videos to a website I made so you can watch it too! :D (just click on the picture of the tree in the middle to download the video (mpeg compressed with winzip).

http://www.geocities.com/dallasxmastree

Last edited:
oops...I just noticed a typo that I didn't notice at 5am this morning when I posted this....

The topic should say "The Largest INDOOR Christmas Tree in the Country" not the "largest"

:banghead:

wait a minute...it does say largest indoor christmas tree now....am I going loopy again, or did someone change that or am I seeing things?

*blames it on the pumpkin pie I had for breakfast*

:banghead:

:der:

Back
Top Bottom