It's officially the first snow ......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browneyedgirl

War Child
here in Cincy , and it's beautiful.....big fluffy flakes...
makes me feel like a little kid.....:laugh:

Oh how lucky you are!!!
I love snow, and I miss is so much being in Southern California...
It's nearly Chrismas, it should not be 80 degrees, that's just wrong...

Go dance around in it while it lasts!

There's nothing like the first snow....

I've been kinda blah about the holidays .....
but now I'm ready to start trimming the tree !!!!!:dance:

Sicy said:
I never see snow.

Come on now, Sicy. We will have a big storm in the next month or so, then it will be sunny, clear and 80 degrees and we will see the snow on the mountains.

(That's when all the postcard pictures are taken)

:p

For all you warm weather people

snow-030501b.jpg

5501-snow.jpg

Emerald-Lake-Basin_jpg.jpg

If only that would work ....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

i wanna see some snow in my neck of the woods soon..that way i don't have to come to work. ;)

I work for a company that does not care how much snow we get......no excuses....:madspit: we must be here !!!

BTW Miss Velvet Dress....that's a beautiful pic of
Mr. Martin....:love:

Re: If only that would work ....

browneyedgirl said:

I work for a company that does not care how much snow we get......no excuses....:madspit: we must be here !!!

BTW Miss Velvet Dress....that's a beautiful pic of
Mr. Martin....:love:

you should move down here to atlanta...one sighting of a flurry in the sky and the city shuts down and the newscasters all run like hell to the grocery stores and home depot and start running 24 hr coverage of "snow storm 2002" lmfao. i am not kidding. we cannot function at the very mention of snow.:reject:

i will never to this day understand why people here make a mad rush for the milk and bread aisles when there is a threat of snow and why the newsmedia thinks that we need to see the empty aisles on tv. :huh:

and thanks i love my beautiful pic of mr. martin. :kiss:

Re: Re: If only that would work ....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

you should move down here to atlanta...one sighting of a flurry in the sky and the city shuts down and the newscasters all run like hell to the grocery stores and home depot and start running 24 hr coverage of "snow storm 2002" lmfao. i am not kidding. we cannot function at the very mention of snow.:reject:

i will never to this day understand why people here make a mad rush for the milk and bread aisles when there is a threat of snow and why the newsmedia thinks that we need to see the empty aisles on tv. :huh:

All news stations have gone to doing this.....We get snow squalls (where you can get up to an inch of snow a minute), and the second one of those squalls shows up on their triple dopplar 23000 it's like they have to mass panic......:sigh: geez you wait an hour and the snow will be done and the roads cleared and it's life as usual.

Now these snow squalls are nothing new in upstate NY....however I think the local stations must get paid for saying "News Channel 9 Storm Team triple dopplar 23000 precision forecast" cuz they say it a lot

Re: Re: Re: If only that would work ....

daisybean said:

All news stations have gone to doing this.....We get snow squalls (where you can get up to an inch of snow a minute), and the second one of those squalls shows up on their triple dopplar 23000 it's like they have to mass panic......:sigh: geez you wait an hour and the snow will be done and the roads cleared and it's life as usual.

Now these snow squalls are nothing new in upstate NY....however I think the local stations must get paid for saying "News Channel 9 Storm Team triple dopplar 23000 precision forecast" cuz they say it a lot

SNOW SQUALLS!? oh hell no. y'all can keep that type of snow up there. lol....:hmm: my cousin is married to a weatherman in Orlando who is a forecaster on some station down there, i should ask him if he gets paid extra everytime they say "triple team coverage...blah blah" haha

you could alwasy laugh whilst kicking my ass

it's only for a little while...cos it'll get old fast...like bono ;) :sexywink:

er...ah.....*gets out shovel*

just...erm...ah...saying...erm..ah....
that the parody will get old...erm...ahh..
fast

Back
Top Bottom