It's Officially the first half-eaten box of Pocky...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pocky: little biscuits dipped in chocolate or strawberry :drool: or banana and other flavors I haven't tried but want to. Japanese import, of course. Delicious.

One time, YEARS ago, we saw this license plate frame that said "Monkey! Gimmee back my banana!" and we've never known what it meant. Now I know it was someone who had eaten Banana Pocky. :drool:

Sevikins said:
Pocky! :drool:

They sell them in Chinatown for those of you who live in New York. My boyfriend's become addicted to them and I should pick some up tomorrow! Yay!

I may have to try those
:D

My boyfriend is Japanese and he introduced me to Pocky.:drool:
I love the chocolote and strawberry but I haven't tried the banana yet. Oh and there's always Men's Pocky :wink:

menspocky.jpg

I just saw chocolate & strawberry Pocky today whilst doing my weekly shopping -- in WAL-MART, of all places!!! :shocked: Bizarre...

Sevikins said:
^^^:lol:! I've never seen that but if you're willing to spend about $10, they sell these HUGE boxes of Pocky.

3460.md.jpg

Me? I'd rather my trusty pocket pocky to bring around. :D

Hmmm, do you just get more quantity or do they make the actual pocky that big? Because the proportion of biscuit to coating is perfect in the smaller size...afraid it might be too much biscuit if they make 'em huge. Like those giant KitKats :madspit:

(P.S. I'm imagining this box to be about 3 feet tall. :giggle: )

I think it's actually just giant sized Pocky sticks. Like if you get 12 in a regular small pack, you get 12 humungosticks of Pocky. I wonder if I can ever finish one if ever given a box of those. They're probably around that size, if I recall correctly. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom