it's officially taking too long!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
i ordered a new cell phone online, and it's taking waaaaaaaaay too long to come here! since it's being shipped by fedex, i can track it online. more than 24 hours later it hasn't even left the damn state of texas!

okay, i know i'm being impatient, but this is an expensive phone and i just want it to hurry up and get here already! :mad:

maybe if you went on a road trip and met it half way?

Basstrap said:
maybe if you went on a road trip and met it half way?
:laugh: texas is a little far away...

they're saying it should be here by monday afternoon. wtf? that pisses me off cuz then it'll take like five days! it's being express shipped so i don't understand why it's taking so long. i just hope it actually comes here tomorrow. today seems too unlikely, and i wouldn't be here for part of the afternoon to sign for it anyway.

a $300 phone should not just be left on my doorstep... :shifty:

:hug: Khan

you shoulda just come here to Texas and picked it up...then we could have had a party! :lol:

I have a confession

for the longest time I thought khanada rhodes was a guy

I mean...I just caught on a week or two ago
:reject:

ABEL said:
:hug: Khan

you shoulda just come here to Texas and picked it up...then we could have had a party! :lol:
thanks. :D :hug:

lol yeah i know, although now it's in transit which means they're either driving or flying it here. times like this makes me glad i'm like half an hour away from the fedex hub. it shaves days off of how long it takes me to get a package! if i didn't have things to do this afternoon, i'd drive down to the hub and pick up my package there.

basstrap, are you serious? :ohmy: i hope you didn't think that was me in my profile pic! :laugh:

oh no...not a slow mail thread again.

i've been waiting over a week for a package to arrive. everyday...walk to the post box...come home empty handed...walk back to the post box...over and over again...

aww. :( :hug:

i have another slow package. i won two auctions on like the same day and paid for them (via paypal!) on the same day. on the same day, they both told me they'd be in the mail. i got one of them like monday or something, the other still hasn't arrived. and it's the one i want, i got the unforgettable fire lp.

at least i can track this package i'm really waiting for. i bought a nifty $300 cell phone and i want it! plus, i wanna hurry up and get the rebates out. $250 off of a $300 cell phone? :yes:

Back
Top Bottom