It's officially stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
and I have too much of it.

I need to clean out my closets, and get rid of about half of my stuff but I'm too lazy :huh:

:sigh:

I'm eating chocolate

My favorite tv station is the Animal Planet.

Animal Cops :cool:

I'm eating chocolate and olives and drinking Bacardi

When I put on Dad's flannel shirt, I'm too hot.

When I take it off, I'm too cold.

My best friend and I stayed at a Best Western hotel in St. Ignace, and I put it on my credit card, but I don't remember it.

ABEL said:
and I have too much of it.

I need to clean out my closets, and get rid of about half of my stuff but I'm too lazy :huh:

:sigh:

I have too much stuff too, and I have to sell/throw away EVERYTHING I own, other than a few select things (books, stuffed animals, some clothes, cds) before I move. I don't even know HOW to sell stuff when I live in an apartment and I can't afford to put ads in the paper and I don't know how much my stuff is worth. :scream:

meegannie said:

I have too much stuff too, and I have to sell/throw away EVERYTHING I own, other than a few select things (books, stuffed animals, some clothes, cds) before I move. I don't even know HOW to sell stuff when I live in an apartment and I can't afford to put ads in the paper and I don't know how much my stuff is worth. :scream:

If you want to sell your stuff, maybe find a friend that has a house and willing to let you have a garage sale there? :shrug:

I usually just donate my old stuff, clothes etc., to St. Vincent de Paul or Good Will.

I want a dog

Sicy said:
My favorite tv station is the Animal Planet.

I'm starting to :heart: that channel.

For someone who's addicted to music, I don't have that much cds. I trade/sell stuff I don't listen to at secondhand cd shops. I should stop buying magazines and clothes though. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom