It's Officially Stressful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hi Everyone...

I've missed our Land of Enchantment lately, and when Screamer asked me where I've been in IO#1091, I wanted to say somethin.

I'm relocating in a few weeks, and gravity is bearing down on me. I'm having family problems, and while those might never fully go away, it's hard when people are so blindingly selfish, that they can't even get past their own needs and insecurities enough to pick up a fucking telephone instead of asking you why you haven't picked up a fucking telephone. I could go on and on. :sad:

Anyway... I've been reading IO, but just haven't had miles of smiles lately. You all keep me in stitches when I need to split my sides, and if there's every any doubt -
IO is where my :heart: resides.

:sad:

when it rains, it pours, doesn't it? i'm really sorry to hear that. i really don't think anything sucks more than family problems. and lord knows you didn't need any additional stress with the big move and all. i really hope everything works out. i will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. i'm glad that at least this crazy place bring a smile to your face. that's what we're here for i think.

(((noodle))) :(

((( noodle )))

You will be so happy when you move into your nice new house.
Stay positive girl! :)

smileyhug.gif

Sicy said:
[BYou will be so happy when you move into your nice new house.
Stay positive girl! [/B]

:yes: :yes: :yes:

*hugs HelloAngel*

Some kitties to cheer you up...

upside-down-kitty.gif

14-inside-cat-in-beaker.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• cat20027.jpg
    cat20027.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited: