ITS Officially SPRING in TORONTO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Well its been nice for a couple of days now.

But I can actually see GRASS....GREEN GRASS!!! :hyper:

Spring and Summer are my two favorite seasons..

Just watch....soon I'll be lucky if I post once a week..

See I hibernate in the winter...I hate cold

But now I get to go outside and tackle all those lovely projects!!

WOO HOO!

I love SPRING!! :) :yes:

Soon it'll be nice enough to go my country retreat!!! YAY!!!!

how did you not notice i'm an american?

it's just easier than saying 70F where you and other non-americans wouldn't associate to that as well as you would with 24C.

LOL @ myself...

yer right...

I think at one point we used to have the Fareheit system...I grew up with my grandparents talking in both so its cool...although I've never really understood the extreme ends of the the thermometer, like over 80 gets confusing...or maybe its the heat getting to me...lol..

Interestingly, alot of ppl still use Farenheit to describe a sick person's body temperature....like I don't know anyone who says 'omg her temp is n celcius', we'd say 'i had a temp of 103 last night'

Weird, I guess us crazy canucks want it both ways...:lol:

our road signs say "55MPH / 88KPH" on them.

it's from when we tried to go metric.

and canadians say their height in feet and inches.

Lilly said:

and canadians say their height in feet and inches.

Yeah, even tho you get to say a hundred or so centimetres, there is something rather silly about it...like a cm is such a small unit of measurement...

So that is what 55 MPH equals??

No wonder I keep gettin ticket in the US...Im cruising at like 110/120 kmh...:huh:

and they dont buy the "Im from Canada my car only has kmh on the speedometer" excuse...:no:

:lol:

sure rub it in

Well I tell you..leave Toronto..come to Vegas..temperature in Vegas is pretty darn cool..must have followed me in my carry on or something...damn weather..and sunny and balmy in Toronto..on Saturday it was 16 I think..Sunday 14...

thanks god Spring in near!!!!

my grass is so green on the front of my house its awesome. its really nice outside. hopefully it will stay that way for a long time. i dont want it to get too hot.

Thats funny what you said about Vegas.

Once I went to San Francisco in August and it was cold the whole time! I mean, there were guys on the street wearing parkas at night! :huh: :lol:

I couldnt wait to get back to 30+C weather in Ontario! :)

Maybe that was some freak weather just cause I was there..

Cool place tho, SF..:up:

Back
Top Bottom