It's officially# Spring

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
upper '60's is perfect weather. It's been nicer here too lately. :)

I miss autumn...although it can stay far away this year! :mad:

HAPPY SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Spring. No more freezing cold weather. No more snow. If there is cold and snow, it only lasts for day. I'm so happy Winter is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

It was sooooooooo foggy here this morning. Driving sucked. :crack:

The sun came out this afternoon though...with a light drizzle...it made me feel like this -------> :cute:

okay yay, it's nicer today. i'm soooooo happy cuz i picked out bulbs for my mutti to plant and they're coming up now!!! her tulips and daffodils have little buddies to hang out with now!! :hyper:

i almost asked her to buy salome tulips cuz of the name. :shifty:

i don't know why people (here anyway) make such a big deal about winter ending and spring beginning. it's warmer but that makes all the snow melt and the precipitation doesn't cause school cancellations and it's just all muddy and rainy...then after about a week they whine until summer. i happen to like the snow, and i'll take the rain before an 80 degree humid summer day...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It was freezing this morning. :mad:

I can't wait for 60 degree weather, last week was such a teaser.
it's currently 73 degrees here. :hyper:

that is the one thing i love about the south is the hot weather. however, it isn't too fun if you can't swim in a pool or ocean. i will in july though. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :combust:

i love the ocean. :|

KhanadaRhodes said:
it's currently 73 degrees here. :hyper:
my bad. it's hotter:
336%3B764723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E232338382%3A4%3A4ot1lsi

that first temperature is inside the house, the second is outside on our front porch. i didn't think the temperature would fluctuate that much in just a couple miles. my old high school's weather station is reporting 73 degrees.

i like 81.5 degrees better. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom