It's officially something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
i'm not drunk, but i was before and jkayet and her former roommate accidentally called russia and then i was all :sad: :barf: and then my british boyfriend called and i was :D :love: and now i'm sober. okay. bye.

oops:uhoh: I meant it's me = jenn. i called russia. damn. there's scary noises in megan's kitchen now. i left a message on someone's phone - i thnk it was british - i hope not my home, which i aslo accidently called in addition to russia. ok :) :uhoh: Hey, it dealt w/ somebody :barf: for the first time ever w/o running, yay. :)

now it's megan. am i still logged in as jenn? i have no clue. i'm not drunk. honestly. i feel i've let io down. i still have wine left, so i will get drunk soon and post. i promise. i :heart: you all.

it's still maegan i can't read this srcreen because i ahve not glaases on orcontacts so this is probably non sense making. so whatever. i like wine. it makes me fun, except when i cry and puke all over theplace, but it makes jenn dance for the ups man, which is funny and why the fuck is th eups man hwere at like 1am? huh? okay. thanks.

uhhhhhhhhhh oops

it's jenn again...maybe it wasn't the ups man...:uhoh: maybe it wasn't the ups man...danicng in window semmed fun when she was on the phone for a while though....:uhoh:

you damn freaks.

i :heart: drunk io'ers.

:laugh: @ meggy being dimmy. :silent:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

___
:wave: i want to see jenn dance for the ups guy

Believe it or not, I actually was not at all intoxicated when I made this post. I had had too much to drink in too little time and then was all crying, and it made me :barf: and then I spent a few hours crying to my boyfriend over the phone. :sad: :heart:

So I was only drunk for about 30 minutes and missed out on all the drunken fun of dancing to the Chemical Brothers for the 10,000 time in front of the window for random men.

Oh, well. My phone conversation was superb, so it put me in a good mood. :)

conversating....

meegannie said:
Believe it or not, I actually was not at all intoxicated when I made this post. I had had too much to drink in too little time and then was all crying, and it made me :barf: and then I spent a few hours crying to my boyfriend over the phone. :sad: :heart:

So I was only drunk for about 30 minutes and missed out on all the drunken fun of dancing to the Chemical Brothers for the 10,000 time in front of the window for random men.

Oh, well. My phone conversation was superb, so it put me in a good mood. :)
Ummm....I...I was intoxicated...well beyond, in fact....:uhoh: :silent: I do remember crawling over to hit the play button every time Chemical Brothers stopped...and running in to say hi to meggy when she was on the phone many times....:eek:

Re: conversating....

I remember that quite well:

Me on the phone: :sad: :heart:
Jenn: :wave: "hi!!" *runs over and talks into the phone "hi!! sorry I called you and left a lot of messages!!"

later...

Jenn: :wave: "hi!!! are you conversating?? okay!"

still later.....

Me on the phone: :sad: :heart:
Jenn: :wave: "hi!" :dance: "hehehehe!!! bye!"

:lmao:

It was kind of fun being the sober one when I was trying to walk you and Patty back, though because you both kept trying to wander in opposite directions.

NOTHING beats your phone call to Russia, though.

Russia, yeah...those damn sneaky extra numbers just worked their way into the number I was trying to call....:eek:

Back
Top Bottom