It's officially some that Sicy left out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
aggression.jpg

at_739325.jpg

angry-cat.jpg

toby-growling300x250.jpg

aww... poor pussy

what is that... a bra on that poor kitty's head? heh heh
yeti_120802.jpg

(The cross-eyed devil kitty) :ohmy:

Angela that's a cute lil poofball..uh, I mean Zoe you have there heh heh. Is that your puppy in your avator? She must be nice to schnuggle with. Daisybean your Heidi is adorable too. *pet pet pet* :wave:

Argh, Im a nutbag. I'll never shut up about my babies. Zoe is a um...poofball indeed :lmao: She's great in winter, doesn't understand that she isn't in summer...but what do you do? She is actually quite evil, she just looks really pissed off in all her photos...Infact, all the time she has this "I am not amused" look on her squashed little face.
That's mah boy Angus in my avatar. He's so beautiful! He's naughty though. He's about 10 (he was an orphan when we got him so we aren't exactly sure of his age) and he never quite left puppyhood.

And I am boring everyone to tears talking about my animals so I will shut up now. Sorry!!!!!

:uhoh:

oh my cat!!

* overloads on laughing and wanting to snuggle *

:heart: pita, zoe and heidi :heart:

I have a picture of Sasha.. well, when she was still alive :(
She looks kinda pissed off here.

Attachments

• madcat.jpg
    madcat.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 80
Angela Harlem said:

"do something interesting...now! :D

Angie...your Angus reminds me of my late family Cocker Spaniel..his name was Stanley..and like Angus never fully got over puppyhood..he would eat anything your can imagine and it was often hard to keep up with his eating habits :huh: excuse his little swept fringe..my parents would never trim it :D...I have a photo somewhere............................

335%3C796%3B23232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A3%3D%3C2%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232335889%3C9%3A%3Bot1lsi

Acro, he's gorgeous!!!! I wouldn't clip that fringe either! He looks like a calendar dog or one of those part time model pooches :D What a sweetie :) I adore Cockers, they are a lovely breed.
Such a beautiful looking dog :heart: Sorry he is not with you anymore :(

These are my animals. Well They are at my parents but I still consider them mine.

This was christmas 99

Freckles (we call him freckles because he has freckles on his paws and one on his nose) on the left sniffing Clyde (on the right). They play alot. Clyde likes to play with him. When freckles is done playing he goes for Clydes throat and Clyde will scream like a little bitch and know playtime is over. :lol:
335%3C84%3A%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323358%3A85%3A%3A6ot1lsi

This is Clyde looking all sad wanting someone to play with.
335%3C84%3A%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323358%3A85%3A%3A9ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom