it's officially so purty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beegee

Neon Zebra
:love: icelle's new do. i hope she doesn't kill me.

3388295923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3232%3E452%3E5%3C5%3E23234526%3B68%3B5ot1lsi

lol...nah no highlights. i had to dye my hair back to brown because im going to a memorial service next sunday so i want to look a bit conservative or decent..whichever lol. daisy's just really happy to have her normal mommy back:D

Last edited:
Nice color and hairdo
:applaud:

(you said you painted your hair back to brown...is brown your natural color?)

Basstrap said:
she looks REALLY exited about it!

Whats exited? :tongue:

Nice look Icelle :)

I need my hair recoloured and cut - its a mess these days - and its always really wavy and sometimes I dont have time to straighten it because its so long now it takes ages to do - and I have to go out with a big mas of frizzy hair :laugh:

Basstrap said:
she looks REALLY exited about it!

i actually posted the pic for bg only and she said she was gonna post it if i didnt so she did hehe...

i'll take a picture of myself smiling just for you bassy. not sure when, but i will.

thanks everyone:D

Lara Mullen said:
I need my hair recoloured
me too. and yes, i did just go last week. it's already faded wtf! quite a bit of blonde is already showing through, and i even bought super expensive red shampoo that looks like strawberry jelly so my colourist can't say i haven't been doing everything right. i even brought in my kitchen timer to make sure i left my shampoo and conditioner in for the right amount of time.

anyway, that is really nice icelle, i don't know how i missed this thread the first time around. :der:

Back
Top Bottom