It's Officially snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Oh be still my beating heart- it snowed and there is tons of it and I went out playing in it!! :hyper:

Im such a kid :uhoh:

Then I ran about too much and I was finding it hard to breathe with my flu so I had to come back and throw loads of turf on the fire

It feels like Christmas everyone was outside- it's so great

And if I am snowed in and don't have to go to school tomorrow...oh it will be great

:hyper:

I wish it would snow here. We've still got plenty of snow left over from Christmas (i'd be willing to put money on that some of the now on the ground hasn't melted from that snowstorm). But it's the crusty icy kind. You can't make a good snowball out of that stuff.

The university ground crew must have thought it snowed last night because they were outside keeping me awake with the plows scratching the pavement.

Oh this is snwball kind

<--- made snowballs and had snowball fights with hot guys down the street...there are 3 of them and they are 17, 18,19...all my age or older and they are so nice and have great accents!!!! :drool: They made me a snowman in the middle of the road but he didnt have a head :lmao:

daisybean said:
Lara I got about 4 feet of snow...you can play in my yard.

*eyes popping out of head*

heehee!

Ok!

Jumps on plane

I had a snowball fight with my dad yesterday. It was supposed to be so innocently in the middle of the back. Sadly, he bent over at JUST the right time in mid-flight and hit him in the back of the neck, knocking his hat off and going down his shirt.

me: :ohmy: to sum it up....

Word to the wise. Dont throw snowballs at dads who are helping wash your car. ;)

the biggest piece of advice I gathered in my kindergarden years...

"don't eat the snow, kirk, you don't know what's in it"

zonelistener said:
Snow sucks when you have to work in it.
:yes: my husband's been saying this.

we've been having warmer than usual weather. it's 60 degrees right now! this stupid little girl was staring at me in the store, probably because i had shorts on. big deal! it was 70 degrees today! if i let the month dictate my wardrobe and not the weather, then i'll be freezing when we have a cold, rainy day in august and i wear shorts. :rolleyes:

Oh happy happy joy joy

I am snowed in!!! No school No school!!!!

I know I know.....I cant contain myself omg i just went to the kitchen....its SNOWING EVEN MORE.....theres a blizzard its alrady up to my ankles and its pouring down and there are snow clouds EVERYWHERE......oh oh im so excited....and if I get tomorrow off school.....can life get any better?!?!?

I think I might die if i moved to Australia Angela :lmao: I think its hot when its 20 degrees!! But then again I could maybe get a part on Neighbours as Laura from Belfast :hmm: Conors accent is really bad they would like me more

:hyper: I just had to revive this thread because it is currently snowing in London and while I'm sure it won't stick, it looks so pretty coming down outside the window. :D I feel like I'm in a snowglobe because it's windy so it's all blowing around... :heart:

Yeh its doing that here too Jen :D except I wanna go out but keep getting all my clothes soaked....and we even have icicles on the conservatory :ohmy:

ooh, icicles!! :)
Well, now it's sunny and sort of more raining than snowing... :huh:
I just :heart: how snow can make even the least pretty of places look absolutely beautiful....covers up all the bad stuff...
Ooh, snowing again! I swear, I am NOT crazy, London weather just is.

My Dad and Sis went to London in the summer and they got burnt in the heat of it all

My sis got a really lovely bag from H&M I want one

Back
Top Bottom