It's officially #snapfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I just noticed the pic I use in my sig isn't showing up, so I logged onto snapfish, which is where I have the file stored and linked from, and when I did, all my file names are showing up, and the folders are there, but the pics themselves are not there.

Anyone else who uses snapfish having trouble with it? :shrug:

I've never had a problem with snapfish before, and have gotten no emails from them saying that there is a problem. Now I'm all paranoid since that time when Sicy's photos got deleted somehow. :|

Last edited:
No, there are problems all over the board because of snapfish. Lots of red x's.

Some of my pictures in my account are showing up, some are not.

:shrug:

:mad:

there is only one picture in my account that is actually showing up :|

it better just be something as simple as server problems and not deleted files :angry:

I was almost tempted to buy one of the cd's from snapfish with all my files downloaded on it, but I didn't want to spend $9.95 on useless pics that I just have there for posting (since you have to buy something anyway to keep your account active)...but once the site comes back up it might be worth it just to have all those pics in one place should I ever need them again :shrug: :angry:

I miss my sig :|

Only my most recently added photos aren't there anymore.... Photos added I'd say this year... but all the other ones are ok. They better fix it soon, or there'll be hell to pay. :angry:

*puts shotgun on the table again*

wait a minute...now some of my pictures are there but some of them aren't :shifty:

*picks up gun from table again*

most of my pictures are showing up now, but my sig still isn't working, and not every folder is working :angry:

ack just as I post this, my sig works again :laugh:

*sets gun back down on the table*

Back
Top Bottom