It's Officially Smilie Story Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Ok, I'm bored (yes again :laugh:), and I'm ready for a story...I know we've had threads before where one person starts the story, each person posts a new sentance...the only catch this time is you have to use smilies too instead of words! You can use words, but you have to use smilies, for instance instead of the word shifty, you would use the :shifty: smilie, or instead of saying "cute" you would use the :cute: smilie.

Once upon a time there was an :evil: Wizard.

ABEL said:
Ok, I'm bored (yes again :laugh:), and I'm ready for a story...I know we've had threads before where one person starts the story, each person posts a new sentance...the only catch this time is you have to use smilies too instead of words! You can use words, but you have to use smilies, for instance instead of the word shifty, you would use the :shifty: smilie, or instead of saying "cute" you would use the :cute: smilie.

Once upon a time there was an :evil: Wizard.

He was thought to really be :der:

the horse was very :drunk: so he fell off a lot cuz the horse couldnt wanlk straight much

:bono: was sad that he didn't have his horse to ride any more so he stole :larry:'s cat

Last edited:
ack, I hate it when this happens, I posted after that Walkron :angry: :laugh: :shame:

Back
Top Bottom