It's officially #slam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Why!!!!!!! must the neighbor below me SLAM the door so hard every time he goes in or out of his apartment? :angry:

In the last 30 minutes or so, I swear, he's slammed the door about 20 times! :no: He slams it so hard, the whole floor shakes! Every single time he goes into or out of his apartment, no matter what time of day or night. Sometimes I can even hear him slam other doors in the apartment like closet doors or the bathroom door. :tsk:

The last time my parents were here, and my mom first heard the front door slam below me and felt the whole apartment shake, she was like "what was that?" I said "oh, that's nothing...it was just the neighbor's door". Even she was surprised that he closes it so hard. I've lived in this apartment for almost 10 years, and have never heard anyone who lived below slam the door as hard as this guy does. :|

:banghead:

Egh. Maybe he's just permanently in a really bad temper and feels the need to take it out on his door. Or else he's just heavyhanded. :shrug: You should try JUMPING out of bed every morning so you make your floor/his ceiling shake. Just kidding. :evil:

Dad always gets on my case for slamming doors, usually on the car. He says that one of these days, I'm gonna shatter a window.

i met a guy who lives next door to me this afternoon. he was moving out. :lol: he apologized to me if he at any point was ever loud. he was never loud, but was a complete pig. :tsk: anyway i being nice wished him well on his move. lol he has lived there for over a year and i finally meet him. TODAY! hahahaha!

I spent 6 months living in a flat and could never do it again. We had one woman on the right who would bang her headboard for HOURS every night. At first we laughed and said her boyfriend must be incredibly fit, but it couldn't have been that. Especially as one time he dropped her off and left then ten minutes later the bang, bang, bang started. Maybe she had someone locked in her room or something, dunno. Maybe it was an exercise machine. She was known as "Banger Lady"
The woman on the left..."The Prostitute". 5 or so nights a week every hour on the hour her buzzer would ring and she would let someone up into her flat. After a while I picked up our reciever occasionally to hear what was going on. We had a communal balcony split by a partition and the buzzer phones were right near the balcony door which is how we heard it everytime. Often they didn't speak in English so I had no idea what was going on, but a couple of times I heard various accents and sometimes Australian say "Is this number 10?....." We figure she had to be selling either drugs or herself. No other explanation. Plus she didn't appear to have any kind of 9-5 job. Once when we were trying to watch a video it went off heaps of times during it and I picked it up and yelled that she was too tired or double booked so they better just....leave, lol. I wasn't very polite but I swear....no one has that many regular visitors. When we would talk into it, no one ever came up lol. They also once had a party and the next morning there was vomit on her door. Disgusted, we tried to ignore it for the day figuring she would clean it off. It remained there even to the day we eventually moved out. I wrote a message on the communal white board in the foyer for #10 to clean the vomit off the door, but she never did.

Argh. That flat brought many interesting experiences. Nice flat though....Shame....

wait til all is quiet below when you know he is in and stomp on the floor :D

( rem that episode of friends when they stomped on the floor cos mr heckles kept telling them they were loud ? :D )

yes im in an evil mood.

my brother slams his bedroom door when he goes to bed :umno: so i usually slam mine in the morning when hes in bed.

my neighbor must be home for lunch...he's slamming the door again :angry: I wonder why he goes in and out of his apartment so many times at this time of day :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom