it's officially # seven and the ragged easytiger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
duran duran was my first concert ever. there's my confession.

I have never forgiven Duran Duran for their song 'View to a Kill' from the James Bond movie of the same name. As bad as the movie was, Bond songs are not supposed to suck.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Thanks I feel better now

fah said:
I have never forgiven Duran Duran for their song 'View to a Kill' from the James Bond movie of the same name. As bad as the movie was, Bond songs are not supposed to suck.

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Thanks I feel better now

:ohmy:

cant speak.....

:ohmy:

i would like to point out that avtak was the ONLY (and still is) bond theme song to go to #1. EVER. so there. :madspit:

oh, and i almost bought satrt at a record store today, but i didn't. that is because i already own the lp, as well at the cd and the new reissued cd (gatefold, of course). i did buy a reflex picture disc though because, well, i didn't have it. and because i love their cover of come up and see me.

i did also buy two U2 singles :hyper:

Crap. FLASHBACK: I just remembered that I have the picture disk too. With the Come up and See Me Smile song. I really must go and see what I actually have in the garage these days. :|

if you've got a view to a kill on 12", i'll buy it! :laugh:

i've gotta get a frame for my picture disc though; since i've already got it on 12" and 7" (they had different b-sides so i had good reason to get both), i wanna frame the disc so everyone can see what an obsessed duran duran freak i am.

Did you read Ananova yesterday? Apparently Roger Taylor is getting divorced. The really sad thing is I can remember when he married Giovanna Cantone in a dress made by Emmanuel (sp?) The same people that made Lady Dis dress.

Why do I remember this crap, when I can never find my pen?

:shocked: i hope it's not true! that's so sad. i hope it doesn't have anything to do with him being out on tour and recording and stuff again.

i know soon after they got married was when he left the band in 85, and was living on a horse farm. in 95, he briefly stepped back into the music biz by recording two songs with duran duran (and appearing in one of their videos), and then had a band, freebass. they recorded a song, "love is like oxygen," and broke up shortly before the song's release.

so my point is, i hope this suddent reinterest in really being a musician again, a serious one (by serious i mean not casually like he was in the late 90s) didn't put a strain on their marriage.

Wrong Taylor but close enough

AndyTaylorWeddingOMG5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom