its officially senseless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
halt this sensless chatter.one driver.on drugs.12 stop signs along the waywith a 24 pack already in his belly.so bad, your mine. the amazing sounds of the killing halls.svefn g englar. my uncles grandfather was an SS bigwig, and hes got pictures to prove it.
how many times does one need.today i went slightly insane.its a downward path to bliss but you cant follow me.its mine and i wontshare.iranfromthecopsbutthecopscaughtmeandtouchedme.noactuallytheydidnteofthathappened.haveyoueverwonderedwhenlookinginapuddleifyouarethereflectionandthereflectionisreallyyou.whatacrushingthought.imreasonable.thethingsthatalwaysseemtohappenotherpeoplewilleventuallyhappentoyouthenwhat.wheredoyougofromnowhere.cantsayanythingspectacuilarishappeninghereeither.doyouknowhim.toohardonthebrakesagain.ireadastoryabouthowcloninghumanswillbeanaturalpartofourcoexistancewithsubteranneanhomesickciviliansinthecomingcentury.haveyoueverwonderedwhatitwouldbeliketoseethepicture.lookhard.theresapicturehere.andwords.lookhardbutnottoohard.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.halt this sensless chatter.one driver.on drugs.12 stop signs along the waywith a 24 pack already in his belly.so bad, your mine. the amazing sounds of the killing halls.svefn g englar. my uncles grandfather was an SS bigwig, and hes got pictures to prove it.
how many times does one need.today i went slightly insane.its a downward path to bliss but you cant follow me.its mine and i wont share.i ran from the cops but thecopscaughtmeandtouchedme.noactuallytheydidnteofthathappened.haveyoueverwonderedwhenlookinginapuddleifyouarethereflectionandthereflectionisreallyyou.whatacrushingthought.imreasonable.thethingsthatalwaysseemtohappenotherpeoplewilleventuallyhappentoyouthenwhat.wheredoyougofromnowhere.cant say anythingspectacuilarishappeninghereeither.doyouknowhim.toohardonthebrakesagain.ireadastoryabouthowcloninghumanswillbeanaturalpartofourcoexistancewithsubteranneanhomesickciviliansinthecomingcentury.haveyoueverwonderedwhatitwouldbeliketoseethepicture.lookhard.theresapicturehere.andwords.lookhardbutnottoohard.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.halt this sensless chatter.one driver.on drugs.12 stop signs along the waywith a 24 pack already in his belly.so bad, your mine. the amazing sounds of the killing halls.svefn g englar. my uncles grandfather was an SS bigwig, and hes got pictures to prove it.
how many times does one need.today i went slightly insane.its a downward path to bliss but you cant follow me.its mine and i wont share.i ran from the cops but thecopscaughtmeandtouchedme.noactuallytheydidnteofthathappened.haveyoueverwonderedwhenlookinginapuddleifyouarethereflectionandthereflectionisreallyyou.whatacrushingthought.imreasonable.thethingsthatalwaysseemtohappenotherpeoplewilleventuallyhappentoyouthenwhat.wheredoyougofromnowhere.cant say anythingspectacuilarishappeninghereeither.doyouknowhim.toohardonthebrakesagain.ireadastoryabouthowcloninghumanswillbeanaturalpartofourcoexistancewithsubteranneanhomesickciviliansinthecomingcentury.haveyoueverwonderedwhatitwouldbeliketoseethepicture.lookhard.theresapicturehere.andwords.lookhardbutnottoohard.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.halt this sensless chatter.one driver.on drugs.12 stop signs along the waywith a 24 pack already in his belly.so bad, your mine. the amazing sounds of the killing halls.svefn g englar. my uncles grandfather was an SS bigwig, and hes got pictures to prove it.
how many times does one need.today i went slightly insane.its a downward path to bliss but you cant follow me.its mine and i wontshare.iranfromthecopsbutthecopscaughtmeandtouchedme.noactuallytheydidnteofthathappened.haveyoueverwonderedwhenlookinginapuddleifyouarethereflectionandthereflectionisreallyyou.whatacrushingthought.imreasonable.thethingsthatalwaysseemtohappenotherpeoplewilleventuallyhappentoyouthenwhat.wheredoyougofromnowhere.cantsayanythingspectacuilarishappeninghereeither.doyouknowhim.toohardonthebrakesagain.ireadastoryabouthowcloninghumanswillbeanaturalpartofourcoexistancewithsubteranneanhomesickciviliansinthecomingcentury.haveyoueverwonderedwhatitwouldbeliketoseethepicture.lookhard.theresapicturehere.andwords.lookhardbutnottoohard.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.imnotafraidofdieing.everyonehastogosometime.halt this sensless chatter.one driver.on drugs.12 stop signs along the waywith a 24 pack already in his belly.so bad, your mine. the amazing sounds of the killing halls.svefn g englar. my uncles grandfather was an SS bigwig, and hes got pictures to prove it.

eyeballs.JPG

stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.stop making sense.

ACK!!! Stop looking at me! Geez nothing like making me spill my coffee first thing in the morning

:|

omc

i'm usually not a huge cat fan but i have to say that is one of the cutest things i've ever seen and i want to take it home.

HelloAngel these kitty pics are sooooooo cute!!!!!

Is that last one a little Hymalayan? Could be Burman.

So so so cute. I have to get webspace and post my glamour pus-kitties up.

rule#9 section236 of the IO instruvctions manual:

NO POSTING PICS OF DAVID HASSELOFF!

Back
Top Bottom