It's Officially Second Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pax

ONE love, blood, life
I am just finishing up the toast I had, post-Corn Pops, plus a second cup of coffee. :angry:

ARAGORN: Gentlemen, we do not stop till nightfall.
PIPPIN: But what about breakfast?
ARAGORN: You've already had it.
PIPPIN: We've had one breakfast, yes, but what about second breakfast?
MERRY: I don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pip.
PIPPIN: But what about elevensies? Luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, supper? He knows about them, doesn't he?
MERRY: I wouldn't count on it.

hobbits_breakfaststop5_tn.jpg

:mad:

I had candy for breakfast...and the sugar still didn't help keep me awake through Job #1 today.

This is how quiet it was there...I started nodding off at my desk, and a Post-It note fell off the computer monitor and landed on the keyboard. The sound of the paper hitting the keyboard scared the crap out of me, and I jumped a mile. :crazy:

i'm usually not much of a breakfast person. at least not when i first wake up. but i can eat breakfast food any time of day :up:

SA_1.jpg

sean astin likes jamba juice. at least that's what he was drinking when i met him a couple weeks ago :laugh:

daisy and i went to Denny's earlier today. i do believe that counts as a first and second breakfast:|

I had strawberry frosted pop tarts this morning

It's funny cos I hadn't had pop tarts since they first came out when I was like 10, about 17 years ago. then I was in the supermarket the other day and I saw them on the shelves and had a sudden urge

they are very sweet. I imagine they would make a perfect hangover breakfast with a cup of coffee with sugar in it

ABEL said:
bagels and cream cheese :drool:

I went about three months where everyday I'd eat at least one bagel with cream cheese. I was obsessed. Dad would buy big ass tubs of cream cheese and all these packs of bagels and freeze them so I'd have them on hand.

bammo2 said:
I had strawberry frosted pop tarts this morning

It's funny cos I hadn't had pop tarts since they first came out when I was like 10, about 17 years ago. then I was in the supermarket the other day and I saw them on the shelves and had a sudden urge

they are very sweet. I imagine they would make a perfect hangover breakfast with a cup of coffee with sugar in it

:drool: I haven't had them in years either Lu but I really want some now.

I only ever have bran flakes and fruit for breakfast. We are so boring, all our cereals are plain like bran flakes, weetabix or porridge. We don't have any sweet things in our house. I would really love crunchy nut cornflakes some morning. It's those tv ads for them that have made me really want a bowl :angry:

I once had a bad pop tart experience.:yikes:

I burned my thumb really badly when I took one out of the toaster and it slipped onto my thumb.

I can still see the blister.:scream:

Back
Top Bottom