It's Officially Scary Movies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I :heart: staying up late and watching scary 80's movies on tv :lol:

Stephen King's Cujo is on right now...or was it spelled Kujo? :shrug:

:ohmy:

I :heart: horror movies. I haven't seen any new ones lately though. I've mostly seen a lot of the really cheesy ones.

I get nervous to watch them alone though cuz I get nightmares usually. I gave in and was watching some the other night, and I ended up with bad nightmares. :crack:

OMC, I'm a dork :der: ...as cheesy as this movie is, I actually jumped a few minutes ago when the big mad dog jumped up in front of the window and started attacking the car :lol:

I've seen this movie a few times, but just in parts...it's usually already on when I find it flipping through the channels

:lol: @ michael jackson...I didn't get to watch the MJ thing cuz I was at work

The Shining and The Exorcist freaked the shit out of me when I was younger.

:|

oh and the Amityville Horror :scream:

bonosloveslave said:
"Signs" gave me the chills....:ohmy:

yeah, that movie was freaky, the way they made it as if it could really happen.

"the rookie" was scary in the sense that it hit upon nearly EVERY possible thing that i hate about disney movies with real actors (as opposed to animated films)

i thought the amityville horror was the stupidets movie i'd ever seen...when i was 13 a friend had a sleep over party and we rented horror movies, that was one of them...we never got around to watching arachnaphobia...and we watched "poltergiest" which i also thought was kind of lame...except that part towards the end with the clown, but the only thing that freaked me out was when two of my friends screamed and jumped over me to hide under a blanket in the corner...didn't they just watch the movie? didn't it teach them that hiding under the blanket will NOT protect you from the evil sketchy clown-thingie?

:lol:

i'm not going to that link cos it looks like it's got something to do with micheal jackson, and i don't want nightmares

Back
Top Bottom