It's Officially Saturday Night...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm home watching TV with my dad and washing my bedspread because my cat barfed on it. :huh:

ok kids,

come on over, i'm going to greekweek kickoff and it should be a blast.

i live in south dakota, so good luck driving here from florida, but yeah, you're more than welcome ;)

That's what I miss about university........those Greeks and their parties! :scream: *wants to party*

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh yea, I've decided for real I am going to leave this shithole town and move to a real city in a year or so.

:|

:sad:

Hey...I might move to Virginia next year..........move there!!!!! You, John, and me can hang out!!! :D

everyone should move to dallas

I'm home alone on saturday nite, sitting here playing with my silly putty :lol:

it depends on what part of dallas you live in...but who cares I'm here! LOL

:wave:

resume!!!!!

re zoom!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

I wnans zoom ansd i wanna zoome ans i think that you'res gonna zoom and look asth that man hes'a agonna zoom! rezoom! resume! Rezooooooom! i wanna zoom and zoom and oh no i have to studyings for my acccckounTING! devopED devoPING!

Bonochick said:
resume!!!!!

re zoom!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

I wnans zoom ansd i wanna zoome ans i think that you'res gonna zoom and look asth that man hes'a agonna zoom! rezoom! resume! Rezooooooom! i wanna zoom and zoom and oh no i have to studyings for my acccckounTING! devopED devoPING!

BC have you had too many adult beverages tonite? :scratch: :lol:

Bonochick said:
resume!!!!!

re zoom!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

ZOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

:ohmy: backs away from Bonochick slowly

I had a few beers last night and was in chat until like 3:30 in the morning. *probably made an ass outta myself* :silent: :D

Bonochick said:
I had a few beers last night and was in chat until like 3:30 in the morning. *probably made an ass outta myself* :silent: :D

rats...the one time I shoulda been in chat...when BC was drunk! :eeklaugh:

my computer keeps logs of the chats when I'm there...we could have had some real fun with those if I had been there :lol:

I dunno, lately I haven't been going to chat very much, been kinda busy and makes me :huh: being in too many places at once, and chat has been, or at least had been kinda deat lately...

Back
Top Bottom