IT'S OFFICIALLY SAD IN HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*BC is very upset that she missed this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Oh well...BC had more fun anyway...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Salome:
Originally posted by *Ally*:
i guess it's just the inner lawyer coming out in me- i see flaws in someone's argument, and i want to point them out
there are flaws in every arguement if you don't want to agree to begin with

the flaw in mine is that no matter which way I put it, you can always reason that when you know beforehand that something will cause a fight (because of the typical reaction some people have to critic) than you can decide not to post it

the flaw in yours is that in the original post in pleba nothing was said that would/should by definition cause a fight

do all lawyers think truth and dare should be forbidden because not everyone might want to like to hear the truth?

salome, i'm not going to respond to your post b/c i really just want all this fighting to stop. it's a new day!
smile.gif

salome, i'm not going to respond to your post b/c i really just want all this fighting to stop. it's a new day!
smile.gif

you know ally, you sound like a nice person. however, though you may want the fighting to stop, there is lots of fighting going around me wich is actually quite fun.

as for pleba, those people there are just weired.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
you know ally, you sound like a nice person. however, though you may want the fighting to stop, there is lots of fighting going around me wich is actually quite fun.

as for pleba, those people there are just weired.

thanks, zoomerang!
smile.gif
i guess if you really like fighting, then you could respond to salome's post!
wink.gif
j/k!!!

as for Pleba, i think the majority of people who post there aren't weird- quirky, maybe (at least that's what i tell myself!! lol!). anyway, the pictures that are posted there are awesome.
biggrin.gif

just check out this one that was posted today:

capt.1022125064.ghana_o_neill_bono_xsa108.jpg

[This message has been edited by *Ally* (edited 05-23-2002).]

as for Pleba, i think the majority of people who post there aren't weird- quirky, maybe (at least that's what i tell myself!! lol!). anyway, the pictures that are posted there are awesome.
biggrin.gif

just check out this one that was posted today:

capt.1022125064.ghana_o_neill_bono_xsa108.jpg

See.. Bono fits right in
tongue.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"Yours is the heaven that lies in the common dust,
and you are there for me, you are there for all."
~Rabindra Rachnavali

*Take Me Higher*

I think the reason PLEBA is so...um...PLEBA-like is because of the average age of the girls there. That's why it's very high school clique-y. And when you get people together like that, obsessions and quirks become magnified. The majority of it is harmless, but sometimes things do get out of hand.

I love these coffee-y slushie things from 7-Eleven.

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
*steals meegannie's coffee-slushy thing and runs away

How rude. stealing things is bad. how would you feel if someone stole from you? i bet you'd feel real bad, huh?, unless it was something you didn't care about anyway, like if someone stole a tape dispenser from you, but those pretty ones with the pre-cut tape don't count because they're cool and everyone has to like them. so, yeah, the coffee things are good, especially the mocha ones but the one this morning was runny and i spilled it on my foot and threw it away and got vanilla mountain something instead. I wish there were a vanilla mountain.
ride.gif

thanks, zoomerang!
smile.gif
i guess if you really like fighting, then you could respond to salome's post!
wink.gif
j/k!!!
I'm almost never involved in any of the fights in Feedback

I didn't even realize I was fighting in this thread

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I'm almost never involved in any of the fights in Feedback

I didn't even realize I was fighting in this thread

well, i thought there was some sort of disagreement- aka, a "fight"- going on in this thread. and apparently zoomerang96 did, too.

maybe we just have different definitions of what consititutes a "fight".
confused.gif

in the words of rodney king: can't we all just get along???
smile.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Ok, enough people. No more fighting!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
There's worse stuff going on out there in the world, do we really need to bring it in here?

Bono looks happy in his pjs, we don't want to make him all pissy do we?

Ok, then.
tongue.gif

Well put, and for the record I think he wears those pjs quite well.
tongue.gif

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

AIM:daisyone75

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Ok, enough people. No more fighting!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
There's worse stuff going on out there in the world, do we really need to bring it in here?

Bono looks happy in his pjs, we don't want to make him all pissy do we?

Ok, then.
tongue.gif

i agree!!!
smile.gif

how can there be a fight if noone even knows whos fighting?!??!??! whats wrong with you people?!?!?! why are you so da-da-da??!??!

------------------

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
rolleyes.gif
since my telepathic powers are slowly decreasing I would prefer it if you would just say so if you have a problem with me

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Ok what seems to be the trouble here anyway. Geez Loueezzeee...Well I might as well apologize now cause I just have something to say...

April - who's fighting I'm not fighting are you fighting?

Ally - you seem to be under the impression that I intentionally started a fight - which is not true...just so happens I'm a person who at times is frank and honest but I try to be diplomatic about it...I'm not fighting with anyone...so just let this thread go now and we'll all go back to doing what we like to do around these parts.

Happy Long weekend everybody - I'll have an Iced Cappuccino in everyones honour...

Now everybody smile
smile.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
and Salomey can shake it shake it shake it

why apologize?!?! who gives a shit?!?! make fun of everyone if you want, put them down hard!

it doesnt matter! its all fun and games!! its a message board!!! this isnt real life!!! it doesnt count!!!!!!

have fun wackamolea!!!

------------------

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
rolleyes.gif
since my telepathic powers are slowly decreasing I would prefer it if you would just say so if you have a problem with me

I just thought it was a funny response that maybe we can all get along- if I had a problem you'd know it
wink.gif

anyway..

boogie in a suitcase, right?

*sigh*

i want to get along with everyone! we had a discussion (some would call it a fight, others wouldn't) in this thread, and it's leading nowhere positive. i just want to make peace with you all, and then leave this behind...
smile.gif

can one of the mods please lock up this thread and throw away the key?!?
tongue.gif
lol!

if the fighting doesn't stop i will be forced to call upon the queen of blargh. she will wreak havoc on your innards and do the dance of blargh on your toes. then she will place you all in a reject box, fill it with concrete, light in on fire and throw it out the window. you do not want this to happen. trust me.

deathbear why dont you sign your name deathbear anymore. This is unacceptable. People need to know you are deathbear or shit will just go wrong. The world will collide, interference will explode. Please do somthing about this quick.

I dont believe in locking threads in Its Official. It's just not right.

So knock it off and get your asses back to PLEBA where you belong.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom