It's Officially really cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
they must have known Char was coming..because they are calling for snow today....

I got the call early last evening..and Mrs. BAW has entered the building.....safe and sound....and not lost...that's one thing Americans seem to do real well....not get lost...

hope she brought her woolies...*dont have to worry about April*..she knows all about the cold.....:lmao:

time for hot chocolate I think... :lol:

guaca said:
hope she brought her woolies...*dont have to worry about April*..she knows all about the cold.....:lmao:

time for hot chocolate I think... :lol:

Who am I? :angry:

I guess you don't worry about me?

snow....I hope I can get into TO. :yikes:

Maybe I need to pack more. :hmm:

Its warm her today

I had the windows open when I was driving

*Driving along in my automobile*

Re: Re: It's Officially really cold

zoney! said:

Who am I? :angry:

I guess you don't worry about me?

snow....I hope I can get into TO. :yikes:

Maybe I need to pack more. :hmm:

*smacks self with spatula* Yes and dahlink too.....but if Jess hadnt told me you were coming I wouldnt even know..look what happened with standby and Vegas...remember??? :lmao:

Huge hugs waiting for Jeff upon arrival....btw when are you arriving today or tomorrow?

i wish i was going to toronto :scream:

y'all better call me! :grumpy:

*aims silly string at guaca* :evil:

we'll call we'll call.....

not to worry....

have both numbers...we'll get a hold of you in stereo...:lol:

just to let y'all know..tonight supposed to be cold and -4.....wet flurries this afternoon...tomorrow high is 4 and Sunday a balmy high of 5..that's celcius..so just above freezing....so no blizzard...but mighty cold compared to what its been lately...

:)

*but with over 150 of us there will be plenty of people to boogie up against to keep warm*

:lmao:

Lara Mullen said:
nobody calls me :mad: :wink:

how can I call ya when I dont have your number.....

*wonders if Interferencers have telpathetic phone books that I dont know about*

:eyebrow:

guaca said:

how can I call ya when I dont have your number.....

*wonders if Interferencers have telpathetic phone books that I dont know about*

:eyebrow:

think itm ight be costly to call Ireland :hmm:

We never make distance calls oh wait I do I phone Miquel in Spain but its actually not that expensive :shrug: And I limit the conversations to 10 mins :D

mad1 said:
nobody calls me either....

listen speaking of cold...it was like a Summers day here in Belfast today!

Im talking topless men here!

(well, I wish)

Maddie I was saying that too!!!!

I was dying while I was driving and my instructor was wearing a tshirt - I just ran outside tho taking pics but its nippy now

LOL nippy wippy!

:D

Girl its gonna get cold from next week including ice and fecukign snow until end of Feb..... then we can both cast our tops aside and enjoy the heat arriving round again!

:happy:

Jayseees, I will be 28!!!!

OMG IM FUCKING ANCIENT!

maddies an old cronie ;)

I started wearing my coat - my new coat - i love it :heart:

Lara Mullen said:

think itm ight be costly to call Ireland :hmm:

We never make distance calls oh wait I do I phone Miquel in Spain but its actually not that expensive :shrug: And I limit the conversations to 10 mins :D

silly...you arent supposed to tell people that..remember they'd be calling you....and so what if its costly....wouldnt it be cool to get a get a shout out across the seas and lands..from people way over here........silly.....stranger things have happened ya know...:wink:

lara mum picked up a bargin at TK in town last night, a Miss Sixty coat knocked from 250 to 100...thing is, Im always into one black coat, never bought denim and this is that with the fur.........well u get the idea, whats out there this season really.....:D

I seem to have a prob with it cause I dont normally go for lighter coloured jackets or coats!

mad1 said:
LOL nippy wippy!

Girl its gonna get cold from next week including ice and fecukign snow until end of Feb..... then we can both cast our tops aside and enjoy the heat arriving round again!

Jayseees, I will be 28!!!!

OMG IM FUCKING ANCIENT!

silly maddie, you're so young! in 10 days i'll be 34! and in 6 years i'll be 40 :eek:

it's 43 degrees F here, i turned my heat on for the first time yesterday, and i'm sitting here sipping some hot earl gray tea :heart:

yeah but, ur lovely and very young at heart Abel

Im not.......I lost it all, I skipped over those years....thus I feel like my t*ts are draggin the ground and my ass is round my front, and that my face is secretly up-close full of tiny craters that spiders cycle round in.

;)

Back
Top Bottom