It's Officially #Pommified

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I'm in England!! Yay!! My flight was surprisingly not too boring and I made it on okay yesterday morning. I spent all day wandering around London with Jenn and Sam and finally went to bed at 2am here, so I was able to avoid getting jet lagged. :) Things were a bit :confused: yesterday because of nervousness and paranoia, and then I was all :sad: at the bar last night because I'd thought all day that Sam hated me when really he was just being distant because he wasn't feeling confident and didn't know what to say to me. Everything was good by the end of the evening, though, so yay. :) Today I'm going shopping with Jenn and then we're supposed to meet Sam for dinner at Wagamama :)laugh: ). Anyway, I'd better be off to finish getting ready.

:hug: to all of IO.

:wave:

AWWWWW :cute:

have a bloody wonderful time!!! Come back with an accent!! Whenever it is that your coming back...:scratch:

I want photos!

meegannie said:
Things were a bit :confused: yesterday because of nervousness and paranoia, and then I was all :sad: at the bar last night because I'd thought all day that Sam hated me when really he was just being distant because he wasn't feeling confident and didn't know what to say to me. Everything was good by the end of the evening, though, so yay. :)

awww silly boy. glad to see everything worked out by the end of the evening. enjoy your time and take plenty of pictures. :wave:

picspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspicspics

That is so :cute:

You need to spend some alone time with him. :flirt:

Heyyyy welcome to Europe!

Glad you made it to England safely, have fun, and YEAH, we'd love to see pics!

what kind of a restaurant name is Wamagama?!?

:lmao:

Yay! Glad you had a safe trip.

We look forward to seeing pics and hearing all about your adventures! :yes:

Yay, Megan is here! :) I definitely approve of Sam. :) :up: Excellent British boyfriend for her. :yes:
And Moontrimmer is great as well, of course. ;) Megan heads out to Sam's tomorrow, and when I go up there on Sunday (to see doves, yay!) I'll take my digital and get pics for everyone, promise. :)
Today we shopped - got to take Megan to topshop :D and h&m.

I'm back in London now and getting ready to go out and run around town before going to see Doves tonight. :hyper: I had a good time in Norwich, but I couldn't post because the computer wouldn't access the forums for some reason. :mad:

Jenn says she has to refrain from dragging me to bridal shops because I'm engaged now. :ohmy: :eek::yes: :|

I got a penguin that walks and flaps his wings and makes an angry penguin noise. And I got a big pack of Penguin bars. And a cool hippo named Angus.

meegannie said:
Jenn says she has to refrain from dragging me to bridal shops because I'm engaged now. :ohmy: :eek::yes: :|
*This is Jenn, by the way - megan's logged in, so i'm posting under account....

:D:D And she found the nicest, sweetest british boy ever. :up: So happy for you...lots of :hug:

engaged??!? :ohmy: :heart: :hug:

WOW.

How did you guys meet??? I remember you talking about him and being excited to go visit him... but I had assumed you hadn't even met... Of course this is none of my business, and I am extremely happy for you!! :dance:

OHMYFREAKINGCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you better get back here and fill us in on the details.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:shocked:

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom