It's Officially PIZZA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
My son wanted to enter an art contest (anyone submitting an entry would be invited to a pizza lunch). The topic of the contest was "I am happy when...".

I had him make a list of things that make him happy, then write down what that would look like. He decided on "Pizza".

I got a slice of pizza from the local shop and let him take some pictures with a digital camera. He then selected his favorite picture and went to work using Microsoft's Digital Image Pro. He made 21 different versions of the picture and picked his favorite 4.

Here is his entry in the contest:

3389984323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D55%3B%3D37%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323458596%3B%3C%3Bot1lsi

(c) 2003

cool! :up:

i ordered pizza last nite....i'm having left over pizza for lunch. i will think of this artwork when i eat my lunch :lol:

Last edited:
Chizip said:
did he steal that idea from u2's Please single?

B000005HS5.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I have Gerry Adams autogrpah he had tea in my Grannys house I have also met Ian Paisley.

I had pizza on Saturday before we went ot the pub it wasnt nice the only mpizza I liked was the ?1 pizza at uni from 4 star pizza :drool:

oh and that pic is very good a very talented son you have NBC :up:

Chizip said:
did he steal that idea from u2's Please single?

B000005HS5.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Actually, my wife and I showed him a number of art sources to get his creative juices flowing, including Andy Worhal. I don't have the Please single, but did show him the Pop album cover.

He just had fun playing with the filters and making different colors and contrasts.

mmmmm that entry looks tasty

except i don't usually eat radioactive-looking pizza.

wicked cool, NBC :up:

FUUUUUUUUUUCK.

i've spent the past 5 years trying NOT to use that word...all hope is lost. they've gotten to me....

:help:

clarification: i've lived here 5 years total, which counts high school...i haven't been at the university for that long, i'm only a sophmore.

nah, we paRk our cars out in the western half of the state :tongue:

i really need my head checked, i'm going crazy.

it's just that it sounds so stupid. but i guess if everyone called soda 'pop' here, i might have picked that up as well

:wink:

I know a guy in my course says "wicked like" all the time hes from england somewhere

And he always says "Alright?"

i say alright, i don't type it too much. i'm kind of curious what words i use online and what i use when talking vs. each other. i know i've started saying 'nice' and 'sweet' outloud, and i use those online a lot...

this wicked thing though...:tsk:

Back
Top Bottom