It's Officially pissing me off!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How can you people let your inboxes get full here? I mean you can have 700 pm's.. that's a frigging lotta pfuckingm's man.

where is lowercase...she is guilty too

Sicy said:
How can you people let your inboxes get full here? I mean you can have 700 pm's.. that's a frigging lotta pfuckingm's man.

:reject:

Last edited:
and they love you,
in spite of your lesbian tendencies

zoney! said:
PM boxes? :eyebrow:

yeah...that thing you never check now because you changed your screen name and the "new" you isn't premium so we have to use the old one which you don't check anymore. :mad:

Got that? :eyebrow:

:sexywink:

Disclaimer: no slight was meant towards any persons of any sexual orientation

(damage control)

Bono's American Wife said:

yeah...that thing you never check now because you changed your screen name and the "new" you isn't premium so we have to use the old one which you don't check anymore. :mad:

Got that? :eyebrow:

Oh...no...I read your PM. I just choose not to repsond. :p

(I will have a bit more time tomorrow evening).

Interesting ...

I think my PM box is .53% full ...

Someone from PLEBA PM'd me the other day asking why i do not hang out there ... :huh:

My account got screwed up because I was subscribed to every damn thread I'd posted in at one point. It was a mess. I had a fair number of PM's but those blasted threads caused a huge headache before Sicy pulled the plug on my thread subscription. I was too stupid to do it myself. :reject: :banghead: :censored: :censored: :censored:

i sat there looking ugly
looking ugly and mean
knew what you were saying
you were saying to me.

or people who don't CHECK them.

oy, i'm about 30% full for my pm inbox. but if it's e-mail inboxes we're talking about, i've only got about five e-mails there. any e-mails worth keeping get filed away in folders. like since i pay bills online, i keep those notifications in case they say they didn't get my payment or something.

my husband is horrible, he subscribes to a mailing list and never reads or deletes any of the messages. he has a junk folder he never cleans out. his junk folder has over 900 messages (the number is displayed), the mailing list folder has at least 300. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom