It's Officially Paranoid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I tell you... I am so paranoid, neurotic whatever you want to call me. :| I worry about everything. I worry when I don't hear from people, because that automatically means they hate me. :crack: I know this is all really stupid... but I have a real hard time trusting people.
I like someone who lives very far away... and it's driving me nuts.
My paranoia will soon drive my friends away if I don't focus on something else. I can't sleep. I can't relax... I worry worry worry worry. :crazy:

Yeah I get like that too. I have a problem with assuming things.

I worry a lot too, but when I start worrying myself into nausea and headaches, I kinda take a step back and take a deep breath and try to chill. Like when I called out last week from work, I was so nervous that they were gonna fire me or I was gonna get in trouble. It got so bad that the next time I worked I was physically sick before work. Then once I got to work and it was basically a non issue I was okay.

my problem is that i think everything that could possibly go wrong will go wrong and will happen to such an extent that i can't ever relax bc i'm so busy fool-proofing my everything. :crazy:

My neighbour just popped by to see if I wanted to borrow some movies he watched yesterday... instead of thinking it's a nice gesture... I get all paranoid. I had invited him to watch a movie with me last night and he said he was busy. :|
I am waaaay too paranoid. :crack:
Sometimes I feel like no one likes me. :der: BUT I also know that that's not true.
Paranoid paranoid paranoid. :crazy:

If people don't answer my PM's, but I see that they have been read, I get really paranoid that they are mad to me.

April already knows that though. :wave:

I am the queen when it comes to making assumptions.

They read my PM but didn't answer...I'm so lame

I didn't get an answer to my email...they don't want to hear from me

I replied to a thread and it died...they hate me

I can drive myself completely crazy worrying about these things. I know none of it is true and I have so many friends who really like me so I don't know why I feel like this. I think this silly thinking may have already affected a friendship..I hope not but I can be really hard to deal with sometimes.

At least I know now I'm not the only who feels this way.

Angel said:
I tell you... I am so paranoid, neurotic whatever you want to call me. :| I worry about everything. I worry when I don't hear from people, because that automatically means they hate me. :crack: I know this is all really stupid... but I have a real hard time trusting people.
I like someone who lives very far away... and it's driving me nuts.
My paranoia will soon drive my friends away if I don't focus on something else. I can't sleep. I can't relax... I worry worry worry worry. :crazy:

this is how i get when i dont hear from a guy who lives far away too. i literally break down in tears if i dont hear from him in a week. i'm thinking this guy hates my guts, doesn't want to hear from me again, wants me to burn in hell...then when i do hear from him (i have to act like nothing's wrong, like everything's cool...and im damned good at it too:lol:)he tells me its because his computer broke down or some shit i forgot about.

Do you know what I just realized? The most friendliest people on this board are the most paranoid. There seems to be a direct coleration between paranoia and personality. weird.

In case anyone wonders... I love everybody :hyper:

daisybean said:
I worry a lot too, but when I start worrying myself into nausea and headaches, I kinda take a step back and take a deep breath and try to chill. Like when I called out last week from work, I was so nervous that they were gonna fire me or I was gonna get in trouble. It got so bad that the next time I worked I was physically sick before work. Then once I got to work and it was basically a non issue I was okay.

Very strange, I had a similar experience before Christmas at
work except I get stomach problems instead of headaches.
I happened to mention this to my doctor, she prescribed
Prozac!!!:huh:

you should feel special, my 1700th post is a reply to you

I must admit I've missed all the random flirtiness and honking of IO lately...

:flirt: So uh....*searches for icebreaker - uses diamond's* Do you find it difficult to be a supermodel or do you sorta grow into it?

:|
:D
:lol:
:lmao:
:reject:

I also missed this new quick reply thing being put in. How long has this been here?

____
:eyebrow: diamond's icebreaker doesn't surprise me in the least. I bet he says it while trying to put his arm around the girl, too.

Recipe to act like diamond: Say something pseudo-cute yet actually-chauvanistic, use more smilies than you think are needed, then add a couple more. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom