It's officially #pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I hate shopping for pants :angry: It's always hard to find ones that fit me right....they're either too tight (especially in the stomach area :tsk: ) or too long.

I went shopping today, but I couldn't find any that fit me. I went to the mall closest to me, but they don't have much of a selection of the pants I like at Foley's. I like Dockers, to wear for every day at work and casual. In the Petite size, they only had a few sizes (which of course none of them were my size) and only a few colors. :|

But on the plus side, I found a new leather purse on clearance for only $8.00. :hyper:

My sister used to sing a song about pants...it went something along the lines of, "Pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants, pants!"

*pause*

I guess you have to hear how it goes for it to be effective...

So this new purse I bought, I realize, has a removable wallet on the front pouch...the only thing I don't like about it is, the wallet is connected to the purse with magnets...

so here's a stupid question...

can't magnets hurt credit cards?

can they hurt cell phones and digital cameras?

I know they can hurt disks...so when I use this purse, I can't take any disks or cds to work in it???

:tsk: :shrug:

:no:

now I don't like this new purse so much any more :( but I can't take it back cuz it was on clearance :sigh:

Remove the magnets :shrug:

Use a different wallet..

Its not the end of the world :p

the magnets are sewn into the lining of the purse (not merely attached) :angry:

but then I'd have holes in the lining of the purse where things could get into and it would be a mess :tsk:

Shops aren't allowed to refuse a refund/exchange by law. They say they wont, but they can't enforce that.

But that won't help you out.

Give it to someone for Christmas, then it can be their problem :D

Angela Harlem said:
Shops aren't allowed to refuse a refund/exchange by law. They say they wont, but they can't enforce that.

normally I'd agree with that, but I thought if it's on clearance, you basically buy it "AS IS". no refunds, no exchanges :shrug:

Texas should have it long arm of the law amputated

Angela Harlem said:

That's probably some goofy Australian law - Texas has laws about everything. Yesh?

woohay! problem solved, although your aunt would prolly have liked it for a Christmas present.

I give all left over gifts to my aunt :D Its always the same response form her "Wow.....thanks Anna...Um, great.....a garlic crusher in a vivid orange....!"

:shifty:

Oz laws :mad:
:up:

She calls me lots of things :mad: Its actually funny with her and Christmas, she's got this 'boyfriend' who she's been with for about 126 years and wont marry. Not that I blame her, he's a bit of a tool. Anyway, its really hard buying each of them presents. Every year Roger the 'boyfriend' doesn't like what I give him. And its completely not my fault. The guy is the most droll dull human being to ever walk the planet. He is into trains. A couple of years ago I bought him a book on steam trains. "Oh, thanks, they're not really the kind I am into, but I'll put this on the coffee table" Me: :mad: Last year, he is a HUGE tea drinker, so I think finally I'm onto a winner and buy him this gift hamper of different flavour teas. "Oh, um...yeah, Its not the kind I like but anyways..." Me: :mad:

This year he's getting a box of laxatives.

:mad:

Angela Harlem said:
She calls me lots of things :mad: Its actually funny with her and Christmas
even though there were plenty of :mad:'s in there this story did make me lol a lot

Back
Top Bottom