It's officially#over 3 million

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
So in the past couple days we went over 3 million posts

It took us like 3 years to get to a million

Almost a year and a half to get to 2 million

and now like 8 months to get to 3 million

so, we'll probably reach 4 million sometime next week

:blameschatthreads:

i do have to say i think my thread brought a little more to the table, with fascinating statistics and expert analysis, and more

bnsg2.jpg

Doozer61 said:

wow, what a science hottie! am i in the wrong thread? wrong forum?

i made the millionth post on here. but it was with an alter. or maybe it wasn't. add that to your stats, chiztits, and i'll make mr hottie big nose my sig and we can be ugly twins!

:drool:

Chizip said:
i do have to say i think my thread brought a little more to the table, with fascinating statistics and expert analysis, and more

Chizip, since you're a sucker for statistics and since it's an incredibly slow day, I decided to go back and count all the describe threads. 148, give or take a few I might have missed. That's around 75,000 wasted posts. :drool: :sick: :barf:

Achtung_Bebe said:

That's like 5 blue crack addicts :crazy:

Curiously enough, I think that's round about the same number of people who actually post in those threads. :lol:

GibsonGirl said:

Chizip, since you're a sucker for statistics and since it's an incredibly slow day, I decided to go back and count all the describe threads. 148, give or take a few I might have missed. That's around 75,000 wasted posts. :drool: :sick: :barf:

thank you for your awsome statistics!!

ive also looked at some more statistics. ive counted all the posts in this thread, and at this moment, there are 18.

so if you compare 18 to around 75,000 (which is just 1 of the chat threads) i think its safe to say blaming chat threads is a better hypothesis than blaming duplicate threads talking about 3 million posts!!!

Chizip said:

thank you for your awsome statistics!!

ive also looked at some more statistics. ive counted all the posts in this thread, and at this moment, there are 18.

so if you compare 18 to around 75,000 (which is just 1 of the chat threads) i think its safe to say blaming chat threads is a better hypothesis than blaming duplicate threads talking about 3 million posts!!!

See, it's not just opinion, folks! It's science. Undeniable, irrefutable fact. :love:

Back
Top Bottom