It's Officially OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i dont know but i dont like not having access to the board. its like going thru some bad withdrawals.

I did it for lowercase

Blame me...I posted "mmm, honey" and then the whole place died.

:angry:

All the broken threads are MINE. :mad:

If you do not follow my commands, I will stomp on you with my size 14, six-inch pumps (lent to me by Flour...thank you, they are lucious :sexywink: )

There are several double posts - one in the I knew there was something I had to do, and one in BC's drunk 'hi' thread. And all the Jack Johnson threads that gherman didn't get to post in. And ILLM car thread that she didn't post in.

:yikes:

Last edited:
bg made my avatar

bonosloveslave said:
I know what you mean.

Hey what'd you change your avatar to? Is that a cat with a gun? :ohmy:

yes lol.

i got tired of looking at ken's naked ass so i changed it to a mad sniper kitty.

I just posted a reply and got the flood control message even though I hadn't posted in the past 45 seconds and then when i pushed the back button and the reply was there. I think the board is possessed, we need an exorsist :uhoh:

yeah that happened to me with icelle's old avatar...after clearing all the cookies and everything out of my temporary internet items folder, it reset back to the way it was supposed to look. i was tripping out for a while on it cuz it was the new avatar on the forum but the old avatar in the journal.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I just posted a reply and got the flood control message even though I hadn't posted in the past 45 seconds and then when i pushed the back button and the reply was there. I think the board is possessed, we need an exorsist :uhoh:

wifey, stop breaking things, please :tsk:

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom