IT'S OFFICIALLY #on the bathroom wall above each urinal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
Abelicious. :ohmy:

I was standing there, going about my business and reading the grafitti on the wall last night when I heard the drunk kid next to me say "abelicious." I did a double-take, and then realized he was reading the wall, and it was scribbled over EVERY urinal.

weird...you can tell the hick bars from the artsy hangouts

in the former, written abover the urinal, is stuff like "YOU'RE GAY" and " I LOVE TO FUCK"

but in the latter it's, "taxes fund terroists" or "stop the war!"

I wrote "Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity" on a toilet wall once.

And I covered a bathroom in stop the war stickers.

I'm such a rebel when I'm drunk. :p

My favorite is the all time bathroom stall classic:

"Here I sit, buns-a-flexin,
Giving birth to another texan"

or

"Here is sit, broken-hearted,
came to shit, but only farted"

zoney! said:
Abelicious. :ohmy:

I was standing there, going about my business and reading the grafitti on the wall last night when I heard the drunk kid next to me say "abelicious." I did a double-take, and then realized he was reading the wall, and it was scribbled over EVERY urinal.

:lmao: :shifty:

ooooh, that reminds me. i once wrote my ex-boyfriend's phone number in various places around a bathroom at college, with some message encouraging people to call.

i feel throughly justified in this action because it was retaliation for him hitting me.

so there. okay i don't feel entirely justified 'cause it was a bit mean. but still. it was funny. :evil:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
ooooh, that reminds me. i once wrote my ex-boyfriend's phone number in various places around a bathroom at college, with some message encouraging people to call.

i feel throughly justified in this action because it was retaliation for him hitting me.

so there. okay i don't feel entirely justified 'cause it was a bit mean. but still. it was funny. :evil:

If he hit you, he deserved that and more :mad:

I think I recall doing this to my obnoxious step-cousin once...I "may" have written a little note in the restroom at school about her loose morals and provided her phone number in case anyone wanted to ask her about it :mac:

I can't say what she did to me but she deserved it.

y'know the really dumb thing about my little phone-number-on-the-wall incident?

i was still with him at the time so *i* was the one getting woken up when the drunken people called him at 3am...for several days. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom