it's officially not microwave safe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
the box lied. and now my tuperware and oatmeal have fused together...gross.

I think I have been slippin about eating brains lately. :hmm:

* catches up *

:sexyblink:

One time, when I used to work at 7-Eleven, this girl spilled a capuccino all over the counter, and it poured down over the scratch off lottery tickets sticking out of the dispensor. I was supposed to do reports on our lottery sales soon, so I wasn't sure what to do with those messy tickets. Plus, the place was extremely busy, so I was kind of in a frenzy. I called one of the managers, and she said, "Stick them in the microwave to dry them off." Happy for a solution, I didn't even question it and did as I was told.

Think about it...that stuff you scratch off of tickets is metallic...

Man, did those babies spark!!!!!! :uhoh: :crack:

One time I put an oven pizza on the oven rack with the cardboard bottom still on it. :crack:

Needlesstosay, I don't cook very often, and that was the last time my boyfriend let me near an oven pizza. :lol:

HelloAngel said:
One time I put an oven pizza on the oven rack with the cardboard bottom still on it. :crack:

I've done that too...I can't say "one time" though...cuz I've done it a few times...:reject:

I too have performed the cheese and tomato pizza ala cardboard Noodle..surgical procedures had to be invented to seperate them..t'was unusually edible after the ordeal though

you're not alone :wave:

Bonochick said:
One time, when I used to work at 7-Eleven, this girl spilled a capuccino all over the counter, and it poured down over the scratch off lottery tickets sticking out of the dispensor. I was supposed to do reports on our lottery sales soon, so I wasn't sure what to do with those messy tickets. Plus, the place was extremely busy, so I was kind of in a frenzy. I called one of the managers, and she said, "Stick them in the microwave to dry them off." Happy for a solution, I didn't even question it and did as I was told.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

you get that feeling cos you have the sixth sense!

she's a witch!!

to the stake!!!

Sicy said:
I think I have been slippin about eating brains lately. :hmm:

* catches up *

:sexyblink:

lol Sicy! last night I was organizing my computer files and I found my folder of brains (pics that I had saved for just such an occassion ;) ) I almost deleted it too cuz I thought :hmm: Sicy hasn't eaten brains in a while :lol:

Attachments

• zombie-bunny-t.gif
    zombie-bunny-t.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 28
I set a bag of popcorn on fire in the microwave at work and the Capitol Police came up to investigate because it sent the silent alarm off. If it had set another alarm in the office off, the whole building would've been evacuated. :crazy:

I also set a tupperware container of paela on fire at home. :uhoh:

Basstrap said:
never put tinfoil in the microwave
:mad: my dad did this. he was reheating his burger and fries we brought him from chili's (in case you didn't know, we eat there all the time. it's one of the few places my husband will eat at!) and didn't unwrap the burger in the foil it came in. well, it caught fire in the microwave. so, our microwave died (it was as old as i was!! *cries* that microwave reminded me of so many things, lol. not even all food related!) and his dinner ehh, died too. oh well, serves him right. :madspit:

elle woods reminded everyone the first cardinal rule of haircare was no showers less than 48 hours of a perm, for risk of deactivating the ammonium thioglycolate, thus ruining the perm. my dad reminded everyone the first cardinal rule of microwaving was NO FOIL!

Bonochick said:

This is your best yet BC. My God. I laughed so hard at this.

Oh geez. My sides.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So were there any winners? :D

Back
Top Bottom