It's Officially not fair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I just lost an opportunity that I thought was all mine. It was going to get me to Montreal next month and put me in the position to pursue my dream.

Gone.

I have no idea when I will see my dear friend again and it breaks my heart.

I just wanted a lucky break.
I never get them.

Official feel sorry for myself thread. :scream:

I just ordered a pizza. :drool: All to myself. :eek:
Joe Millionaire is on tonight. :) That's gotta make me laugh.

Thx guys. For your support.

I'll get there somehow. Justifiiiiiiiiied.

you'll find a way to figure this out. but i'm sorry that you're going through this and that you're so sad.

:hug:

It's official a bit better. Kelly Osbourne just sat on my Justin's lap. :sexywink: That was funny. lol

hey Ali. My friend is fine. I didn't mean to make it sound like he wasn't or that it was more serious an issue than it is. I just was really counting on this job, that I am not going to get... simply because a 'job' doesn't exist. It's a long story. I am just disapointed and heartbroken, because I have no idea when I am going to see my 'friend' again...... He lives there and I live here. 4 Provinces divide us.
It sucks.

I applied for 3 jobs tonight....... I just have to keep trying.

Last edited:
im looking for work too. kind of in the same boat at you christina, but i have more time.

and i dont have a boyfriend (yet! :sexywink:) whos waiting for me in a far off city.

if you want to, ill be on msn tommorow during the morning, and if you want help i can help you get going on some online resume thingie, where you post your credentials and recruiters LOOK for people like you.

Sorry to hear about your disappointment, Angel. :hug:

Things will get better though...they always do...it just takes awhile sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom