its officially my year! 2004 is mine!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
yes, thats right...

I GOT A JOB!

this time its permanent. its part time but hey, its fucking permanent and it pays well too.

i work at Disney Travel Co. in travel reservations.

its been my dream to work in the travel industry for as long as i can remember, i never really talked about it, maybe once or twice, i was afraid to dream until 2 days ago. i just did it. i just went into the building and i filled out the application, did the typing test, and with God on my side, i passed with flying colors!!!@!

omg omg omg...i wont be able to sleep tonight!!

you know. . . I've been meaning to take my 5 wives and 26 kids to disney land. . . . can you hook us up with a deal?

klap.gif

luxhello.gif

I'll go with my standard WHOO!

also 2004 should be good for me. I can at least hold on to that until mid-February.

thanks guys!

i went back today to fill out paperwork and take a pic for my ID so it was a quick process. tomorrow is my orientation. im really excited and nervous at the same time lol..

the only thing im worried about is this thing called "business casual" dress code that i have to adhere, and i have very few items that remotely resemble it so yeah. more money to spend. gah...but hey i have a job!

Congrats Icelle!! If I must say so myself, the travel industry rocks! I have been working for a wholesale travel company (now we are owned by Expedia.com) for 8 years, and I love it!
I bet you are going to get some great travel perks!

Mr. BAW said:
[BAnd Daisy can brag that "my mommy works for Disneyland!!!" :madspit: [/B]

Does that work for people?

I tried to explain to New Jersey kids I LIVED by Disneyland...they weren't impressed, and then beat me up. :(

zoney! said:

Does that work for people?

I tried to explain to New Jersey kids I LIVED by Disneyland...they weren't impressed, and then beat me up. :(

It didn't work for me either :(

zoney! said:

didn't you go to school in anaheim? :eek:

BAW: do you Yahoo? :wink:

Question #1: Yes, but I tried to use the "I live by Disneyland and can go there ANYTIME I want" thing on my out of town cousins and such...they didn't give a crap :sad:

Question #2: Of course I Yahoo...when I remember to log on :reject: :laugh:

And most importantly, I just realized that I forgot to say:

CONTRATULATIONS ICELLE!!!!!

Sorry I didn't a chance to talk to you last night and tell you myself but I'm so happy for you!!!! :applaud: :D :hug:

Back
Top Bottom