It's officially my house on fire...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
At least I thought!

I was taking a nap this afternoon before my shift at the hospital tonight (which I am currently suffering through at the moment)... when I heard this obnoxious beeping noise that woke me up. I sleep in the basement bedroom during the days because its much quieter and darker. At first I assumed it was my cell or work pager, but when I opened the bedroom door - my cellar was full of smoke and the smoke detector was going ballistic. Luckily though, after I finished panicking and choking my way through the smoke, I realized it was the oil burner and not a real fire - things were ok. We got it fixed within the hour ( it;s nice having friends in the biz) and things were fine.

That would have really sucked if it would have been a real fire, since we've only really been living there for 2 weeks and had a shitload of work done!

Glad everything's ok. It's so dry where I live that if my house caught on fire it might burn down the whole town. :(

Hold tight, wait till the party's over
Hold tight, We're in for nasty weather
There has got to be a way
Burning down the house

I a fire sign .... or at least I think I am. I am a Saggitarius.

Oh ... I just looked it up ... I am a fire sign.

caveman.gif

Fire .... good!

Last edited:
I just realized this thread was moved over from Lemonade Stand...and that this is a serious thread.

Sorry She is Raging. :(

Back
Top Bottom