Its officially my first MP3 player

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Well, I bought one. Its cool.

:up:

I like it.

RioRIot_MED.jpg

Put 5000 songs in the palm of your hand.
Put 5000 songs in the palm of your hand. Take your music collection with you, anywhere!Store 5000 songs at high-quality on a 20 GB drive. Enjoy easy navigation on a large backlit display. Create custom mixes on the fly with Rio DJTM Play both MP3 and WMA music files. Listen to radio with an integrated FM tuner. USB Connection for fast music transfers.Connect to your PC or Mac. Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery lasts over 10 hours.

more........

20 GB drive that stores over 400 complete albums at high-quality
? Built-in FM Tuner with custom presets
? Extra-large, backlit LCD
? Exclusive, Rio LogiTrack interface makes it incredibly easy to find, sort and play your favorite songs
? Rio DJ remembers your favorite songs and creates custom mixes
? Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery lasts over 10 hours

how big is it in real life...as opposed to fake life-it looks bulky.
does it have a remote?
--geek--

Yes, it has a remote. Its bigger than most MP3 players but thats fine with me. It holds a ton of music and that was important. Plus it has fun toys. Its about the size of my hand.

And I :heart: :mad:

:angry:

Good choice, boss. Music is so important. :up:

I hope rechargebale lithium has improved. When I had my DAT it was a pain in the ass. DATs are nothing but pain. :der:

20 GB - not bad at all for MP3s. :lol: This is gonna be a huge library.

MP3 players are great. If you would like some nice boot mp3's and your e-mail can take them, pm ME.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Good choice, boss. Music is so important. :up:

I hope rechargebale lithium has improved. When I had my DAT it was a pain in the ass. DATs are nothing but pain. :der:

20 GB - not bad at all for MP3s. :lol: This is gonna be a huge library.

Thanks for the input. I've put about 25 CDs on it now...obviously every U2 CD and a ton more. I'm going to the gym in the morning....super excited to try out the new product.

:up:

wow, that one looks fun!! i have one, but it's more basic - they rule though. :D :up:

although now the saved music and software program stuff on my computer is gone...i will stop complaining about this computer thing one day, i swear, i'm just in mourning now. :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom