Its Officially my BONO-VERSARY!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali Rose

New Yorker
my Bono story!!!!

OK so i wanted to put it here for youz guys to see cuz i spend the most time here, but i figured it would get moved so i posted it in EYKIW....but yah here it is...for those of you who would like to read it....:hyper:

335%3A993523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3B%3B%3E6%3C8%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323%3A697%3B455nu0mrj

335%3A993523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A%3C%3D7%3B9%3Dxroqdf%3E2323352%3C28686ot1lsi

if i ever had a u2 story that good no one would ever no it because it would be the end of me...

*dies

You should be shot and hung for meeting bono and getting a kiss.

And for touching Larry. :mad: :drool:

:sexywink:

you should give bono a call...I bet he'd love to help "celebrate" your anniversary cos that's the kind of nice guy he is

I love these pics

I don't blame Bono for wanting to kiss you...you look beautiful, Tiff!

____
:wave: You're smart, you're funny, and doggone it, people like you!

Guys please knock it off. I'm starting to look like my gramma. :angry:

and i'm 22.

I hate compliments. just look at bono and larry.

:angry:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I almost drooled all over the picture of Larry when I saw it in person Friday. :drool:

I wish I was that pretty....I'd probably have looked like a damn freak in the pics. :der:

Wow, great pics! Yeah, I probably would have passed out with Larry before the picture was even taken. Nope, this is better. I would probably start laughing because I would totally tower over him and look like a giant if we were photographed together. Well, it wouldn't be that awful, but I've got 3 inches on him.

Ali Rose said:
Guys please knock it off. I'm starting to look like my gramma. :angry:

and i'm 22.

I hate compliments. just look at bono and larry.

:angry:

Oh hush.

I'm not having any more of your whining, missy! You're MEGA HAWT whether you like it or not! :madspit:

:D

No ifs ands or buts about it!

____
:yes: Sometimes you just gotta face up to reality, however unpleasant it may be. :D

:angry: :mad: :mac: :macdevil:

*tries unsuccessfully to close thread*

:censored::banghead::scream::rant:

i DO like how my boobs look friggin HUGE in the larry pic....:confused:

Objects in that bra are much smaller than they appear...:laugh:

*random scandalization ensues*

Last edited:
zonelistener said:
but - I consider Hello Angel hot - so....hmmmm

Especially in Burburry (sp?) hats

:lol: :sad: :eek:

thanks but.. hrmm.. that makes me feel a bit better.

when i was in high school, one of my friends told me that i "blend in" and so that was why he never saw me waving to him in crowds. i think that's always stuck with me and given me a real complex about myself in relation to pretty girls that are so obviously pretty.

in my defense, i'm not fishing for compliments.

no matter how i feel about myself in relation to sex appeal, IO has given me much more of a sense of acceptance - more so than any bunch of googoo eyes from guys could give me.

so.. thanks IO! :hug:

BLEND IN -

What a crappy statement (reading as a outsider).

No, dahlink, you stand out!!!!!!

I will never forget your pre-Vegas posts from Comdex -prepring us for a good time.

To my favorite IO barmate -> :hug:

I proly jsut insulted wacka

zonelistener said:

I will never forget your pre-Vegas posts from Comdex -prepring us for a good time.

:lol: I remember that!! omigootness!!

speaking of COMDEX, this year attendance is down so bad, Key3Media had to allow beer sellers on the exhibition floor to attract more people. :no:

tiff...I think you should not light this thread on fire

rather, print it out and put it on your fridge!!

WOW!!!

I remember when I first saw the kissing pic in your profile a while ago...

I agree with others: you are pretty - if being kissed by Bono doesn't mean you're pretty I don't know what does.

It could be just my imagination but I think I can see a proud lil' smile on Larry's face, as if he wanted to say: Wow - I didn't know we had such beautiful fans.

Back
Top Bottom